Strutmasters Air Suspension To Coil Spring Conversion Kits
Permanently Repair Your Air Suspension Problems With A Strutmasters Air Conversion Kit!
Replacing A Leaking Air Strut Or A Failed Compressor Is Not Going To Fix Your Air Suspension Completely. You Still Have Other Air Suspension Components That Will Also Need Replacing:
- Other Air Struts/Air Shocks/Air Springs: All Of Your Air Struts/Air Shocks/Air Springs Were Installed At The Same Time And They All Go Bad At About The Same Rate. If One Is Already Leaking, The Others Can't Be Far Behind. For A Proper Repair, All Of Them Need To Be Replaced At The Same Time.
- Dryer: Once Your Air Suspension Starts Leaking, There Will Be Moisture In The System. Moisture Damages The Air Suspension From The Inside. You Will Have To Replace The Dryer To Stop This Damage.
- Compressor/Air Pump: When Your Air Suspension Started Leaking, Your Compressor/Air Pump Started Working Harder To Try To Keep The System Inflated. As The System Leaked More, It Worked Even Harder. The Compresssor In Your Air Suspension Was Not Designed To Work That Hard. By The Time Your Air Suspension Leaks Down Completely, Your Compressor Has Failed. Buying Air Struts And Taking The Time To Install Them Only To Find Out You Still Need To Replace Your Compressor Can Be Very Frustrating And Expensive.
- Ride Height Sensor: Chances Are Your Vehicle Has 100,000 miles On It, Maybe More. The Ride Height Sensor Is A Moving Part, And Like All Moving Parts, They Wear Out.
- Solenoid: The Solenoid Regulates The Air Pressure For Each Air Strut/Air Shock/Air Spring. Solenoids Start To Leak As They Wear Out Causing Your Suspension To Sag Or To Lean. This Will Cause The Ride Height Sensor To Send A Signal To Activate The Compressor In An Attempt To Inflate The Air Suspension And Level Out The Vehicle. This Excessive Work Load Will Eventually Lead To Total Failure Of The Compressor.
- Auto Dealerships Have Been Installing Strutmasters Air Conversion Kits For Their Customers For Years! Even The Dealerships Recognize That Our Conversion Kits Are A Far Better Value Than Repairing An Air Suspension.
- Strutmasters Air Conversion Kits Are Designed To Be A Direct Replacement For The Existing Air Suspension With No Modifications! This Makes Our Kits The Obvious Choice When A Customer Needs To Save Money On The Cost Of An Air Suspension Repair.
- Strutmasters Air Conversion Kits Are The ONLY Kits Available With Eibach Springs! Eibach makes the finest performance springs in the world. Period. Eibach's Precision Tolerances Are The Tightest in the Industry. Eibach uses the world's finest Hi-Ten spring steel, produced to exceedingly precise tolerances. World-renowned German CNC coilers, as well as many unique machines engineered and built specifically by Eibach are used in every step of the manufacturing process. But it's not just about machines and technology: it's about people. Most notably, the Eibach Springmeisters, working at production plants in Germany and the USA: Talented, expert craftsmen, each committed to creating the finest race springs in the world.
- Since The Air Struts Are Replaced With Coil Springs And Standard Struts, The Suspension Will Never Sag Again!
- 97% Of Our Customers Choose Conversion Over Repairs! The other 3% call back within 30 days to order a conversion kit after attempting a repair.
Strutmasters Air Conversion Kits Are Easy To Install
Watch As Lou Santiago Demonstrates How Easy Strutmasters Air Suspension Conversion Kits Are To Install Using Common Auotmotive Tools. Note: Lou Santiago Has Hosted Spike TV's Muscle Car, Discovery Channel's Ultimate Car Build-Off, Hot Rod Magazine TV, Extreme 4X4, Horsepower, And V8TV.com.
Lou Santiago Installation Video Part 1
Lou Santiago Installation Video Part 2
Lou Santiago Installation Video Part 3
NOTE: This Video Shows A Great Example Of A Failed Air Strut.
Still Have Questions?
Take The Strutmasters Tour And Save $20 On Your Online Order Of $200 Or More.
What Our Customers Have To Say About Strutmasters
This Customer Came To Strutmasters With TOTAL Air Suspension Failure. This Mercedes CLS500 Was Almost Dragging The Ground. See How A Strutmasters Air Conversion Kit Solved The Problem!
Here Is A Video Testimonial From A Customer With A Strutmasters Air Conversion Kit On His Mercedes SL 500.