Our conversion kits are designed to be direct replacements for your vehicle's air suspension. They require no modification to your vehicle and are designed to "bolt on" without any welding or cutting.
Installing one of our kits is easy. If you can do a brake job, you can install this kit. Strutmasters can also help you find a local mechanic if you need one to do the installation for you.
Hardware to Eliminate the Ride Control Light.
Instructions to Disable Ride Control Light.
Our 365 Day Money-Back Guarantee.
1. How long will it take for my product to get here?
2. How much will shipping cost?
3. What is the standard form of delivery?
4. What shipping options do you offer?
5. I ordered my package over the weekend. Why hasnt it gotten to me yet?
6. Does it take longer to ship online orders than it does if I call in?
7. Are shipping fees refundable if I return my product?
8. Why wasnt I offered some of the shipping options that are available?
9. Can I have my order shipped to a different address or more than one address?
10. What type of shipping do you use for Free Shipping when it is available?
11. How long will it take for my order to ship out once the order is placed?
12. What is your return policy?
2) Used or installed product cannot be returned except for warranty claims.
3) A 20% restocking fee will apply to all non-warranty returns.
4) Customer is responsible for both the original shipping and return freight costs.
5) Custom-made or fabricated products cannot be returned.
6) Altered parts cannot be returned.
7) Items to be returned must be returned within 30 days of the purchase invoice date.
8) We reserve the right to refuse any product for return.
"You Demand The Best Air Suspension Systems, Parts, And Conversion Kits...Find It Here! Shop For Budget Friendly Airlifts, Front And Rear Suspension, Monroe Struts, Shock Absorbers, And More At Strutmasters."
Strutmasters, L.L.C., 118 Commerce Drive, Roxboro, NC 27573
Strutmasters, L.L.C. Is Not Responsible For Typographical Errors On This Site.