PLEASE NOTE: For all Cadillac orders, Strutmasters strongly recommends our customers call with the year, model, and VIN number to ensure they receive the correct parts for their vehicle. Additionally, if you have a DeVille, Seville, or Eldorado, you may be asked how many sway bar tabs your front strut has. In order to physically see this, simply turn the steering wheel all the way to the right and look behind the front drivers-side tire. You will see one of the following strut configurations:
We offer the following products and more for your Cadillac
- Cadillac Air suspension replacement kits like air springs, compressors, dryers, and solenoids are available so purists can keep their air suspension riding as smooth as the day they bought their vehicle.
- Cadillac Conversion kits allow you to replace your air suspension, electronic/magnetic suspension, or hydraulic suspension with a conventional coil spring suspension and save up to 75% over the cost of repairs. Strutmasters conversion kits are designed to bolt directly onto your vehicle without drilling or other modifications.
- Cadillac Lift kits help increase ground clearance and allow you to install taller tires for even more ground clearance. Lift kits are also available for specific Strutmasters conversion kits.
- Cadillac Load leveling kits compensate for rear end sag when towing heavy loads. Keeping your vehicle level helps you to maintain control when you are towing.
- Cadillac Shock absorbers and struts absorb the impact on your suspension and help keep the tires firmly planted on the road. Replace them every 50,000 miles for the best ride possible.
- Cadillac Strut mounts wear out just like any other suspension component and need to be replaced when you replace your struts. We carry new mounts for every strut we sell.
Cadillac Suspension Parts You Can Trust
Get fast, same day shipping on any products in stock when you order before 3 p.m. Eastern on any normal business day. No matter what you suspension needs, Strutmasters has you covered. In addition to our own high quality conversion kits, we carry a wide variety of products from industry leaders like Air Lift, Monroe, Rancho, ReadyLIFT, and SuperSprings. Need help finding your suspension solution? Trust The Suspension Experts® to help you find the right solution for you and save you money on your suspension repairs. Give Strutmasters a call at 866-597-2397 today.