Customer Review Submission Guidelines
Guidelines for Strutmasters.com Review Submission
As an Strutmasters customer, your feedback about the products you purchased are important to us and future shoppers. Tell us about your experiencing with the product you purchased. What did you like or dislike?
Who may submit a review?
To write a product review, you must have used your account to purchase any product from Strutmasters.com. You must also submit the review using the email address associated with the account you made the purchase from. If your email isn’t in our system, we have no way of verifying that you are a previous customer of Strutmasters.com. We do not permit reviews of the same product from customers in the same household.
You must be the person who purchased the product to submit a review. We can’t accept reviews that are made on behalf of other people because we don’t have a way of verifying that this is a real review. We want to ensure that our products and services receive truthful and accurate feedback so that we can continually work to improve both.
How can I write a great review?
- Include the “why”: The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked a product or service, but also why.
- Be specific: Your review should be relevant to the product you’re reviewing and focus on specific features or your experience. Discuss the installation experience and/or the quality and performance of the part.
- Not too short, not too long: Written reviews should be at least 20 words and are limited to 500 words. The ideal length is 75 to 500 words.
- Be sincere: We welcome your honest opinion about the product or service. We do not remove reviews because they are critical. We believe all helpful information can inform our customers’ buying decisions.
Why was my review rejected or removed?
If your review does not comply with these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed.
We are unable to accept the following feedback:
Reviews that are not about the product
- Seller & Shipping Experience – Feedback about the sales representative you spoke with, your shipment experience, or packaging is not a product review and should be shared at http://www.strutmasters.com/contact-us/
- Product Availability & Feedback – Comments about product availability or alternate ordering options are not about the product and should be shared by contacting us.
Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Strutmasters URLs, videos, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech & Offensive Content – We don’t allow reviews that express intolerance for people belonging to identity groups including race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment on products and question the expertise of authors, sellers, or other customers as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct – Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is illegal, including violence, illegal drug use, underage drinking, and child or animal abuse.
- Promotional Reviews – In order to preserve the integrity of Customer Reviews, we do not permit manufacturers, sellers or vendors to write Customer Reviews for their own products or services, or to post negative reviews on competing products
- Paid Reviews – We do not permit reviews or votes on the helpfulness of reviews that are posted in exchange for compensation of any kind, including payment (whether in the form of money or gift certificates), bonus content, entry to a contest or sweepstakes, discounts on future purchases, extra product, or other gifts.