- 1973-1987 Chevrolet C-10
- 1973-1987 Chevrolet C-20
- 1973-1987 Chevrolet C-30
- 1973-1987 GMC C-1500
- 1973-1987 GMC C-2500
- 1973-1987 GMC C-3500
LoadLifter 5000 kits are Air Lift's heaviest-rated air spring kits, specifically engineered for hauling or towing heavy loads.
LoadLifter 5000 air springs are designed to fit popular vehicles like 3/4 ton and one-ton pickup trucks, motor homes, commercial trucks and other severe uses.Features:
- Improved braking and steering: when all four tires are firmly on the ground, braking time and steering are both improved.
- Less sway: Air springs increase spring rate and vastly improve vehicle stability.
- Less bottoming out: Air springs provide adjustable load support to help prevent bottoming out on rough roads.
- Headlight aim: Only level and stable vehicles provide safe and proper headlight aiming.
- Less porposing: Even heavy pickups which don't squat when loaded can begin to "porpoise" vertically when towing heavy trailers. Adjustable air springs dramatically reduce this problem for a safer, more comfortable ride.
- More even tire wear: when weight is evenly distributed to all four tires, tires wear more evenly.
- LoadLifter 5000 air springs provide up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity for support of your heaviest loads.
- Requires 8" between tire and frame.
- Will not fit applications with a side-mount fifth wheel hitch.
- Do not exceed the manufacturer's Gross Vehicle Rating.
- To make this kit complete, Add a Compressor to your system
- For the Ultimate in Load Carrying Capacity, order the LoadLifter 5000 ULTIMATE, with Internal Jounce Bumper Instead.
Additional Suspension Information
Related Air Suspension Videos
Click any video below to review the Strutmasters video related to this or other products.