- 2003-2009 Mercedes Benz E-Class (W211 Chassis with airmatic and with 4matic, including Wagon).
- 2003-2009 Mercedes Benz E-Class (W211 Chassis with airmatic, without 4matic, including Wagon)
- 2005-2011 Mercedes Benz CLS-Class (W219 Chassis with airmatic only!)
- New ContiTech air spring.
- New airline fitting.
- New upper retaining pin
- You MUST replace both rear air springs at the same time!
- Air springs are each sold separately.
Additional InfoThis new Mercedes air spring features a 4-ply air bladder and a custom-designed tapered piston for a comfortable ride. The installation process is simplified because the parts are designed to eliminate the OE reservoir.
- Year: 2003-2011
- Make: Mercedes Benz
- Model: CLS-Class, E-Class, E-Class Wagon
- Manufacturer: Arnott
- Product Type: Air Spring
Air Suspension Conversion Kit Includes
These are the components and materials you can expect to find shipped with your new purchase.
All of our products have shipping options available to guarantee you get your part in a timely and affordable manner.
- Next Business Day: Delivery typically by 10:30 a.m.
- 2 Business Days: Delivery typically by end of day
- 1-5 Business Days: Delivery based on distance to destination
Manufactured, Packaged and
Shipped in North Carolina, USA
All of our conversion kits are manufactured, packaged and shipped from our warehouse right here in Roxoboro, NC, USA. We believe in providing the highest quality parts, such as Eibach Springs, to ensure our customers only need to buy the right product once.
Learn Why Strutmasters Kits Are The Only Choice For You
Watch videos to help you make the right decision when purchasing the best conversion kit for your vehicle.
Real Customers, Real Reviews
Read reviews from people just like you looking for the perfect solution for their suspension needs.
There are currently no reviews for this product
Ready to Order
Don't wait another minute to get your vehicle running in top condition. Order now to save big!