- 2006-2013 Mercedes R-Class
- Only fits the W251 chassis.
- Only fits vehicles with 4 corner air suspension!
- Air Spring Assembly made withÂ a ContiTech bladder.
- Re-manufactured OE strut pre-assembled with a brand new air spring and upper mount.
Remember, your other air struts are all probably the same age and have experienced the same harsh conditions as your currently failed air strut, and could also be on their way to failure. So it is always a good idea to replace air struts on the left and right side of the vehicle at the same time to ensure a smooth, comfy ride while preventing yourself from dealing with the hassle of having to go through the installation process more than once.
- Year: 2006-2013
- Make: Mercedes
- Model: R-Class (W251 Chassis)
- Manufacturer: Arnott
- Product Type: Air Spring
Air Suspension Conversion Kit Includes
These are the components and materials you can expect to find shipped with your new purchase.
All of our products have shipping options available to guarantee you get your part in a timely and affordable manner.
- Next Business Day: Delivery typically by 10:30 a.m.
- 2 Business Days: Delivery typically by end of day
- 1-5 Business Days: Delivery based on distance to destination
Manufactured, Packaged and
Shipped in North Carolina, USA
All of our conversion kits are manufactured, packaged and shipped from our warehouse right here in Roxoboro, NC, USA. We believe in providing the highest quality parts, such as Eibach Springs, to ensure our customers only need to buy the right product once.
Learn Why Strutmasters Kits Are The Only Choice For You
Watch videos to help you make the right decision when purchasing the best conversion kit for your vehicle.
Real Customers, Real Reviews
Read reviews from people just like you looking for the perfect solution for their suspension needs.
There are currently no reviews for this product
Ready to Order
Don't wait another minute to get your vehicle running in top condition. Order now to save big!