1986-2014 Buick Rainier, Chevrolet Trailblazer, Ford Taurus, GMC Envoy, Isuzu Ascender, Saab 9-7x SuperSprings Coil SumoSprings Kit CSS-1195
To Place an Order from Canada, Please Call 866-597-2397.
For Special Shipping Options:
- 2006-2013 Chevrolet Impala
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer 1500 (2WD & 4WD)
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT (2WD & 4WD)
- 2008-2013 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2008-2013 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape (2WD & 4WD)
- 2000-2007 Ford Taurus
- 1986-2007 Ford Taurus Station Wagon
- 2002-2009 GMC Envoy (2WD & 4WD)
- 2002-2009 GMC Envoy XL/XUV (2WD & 4WD)
- 2006-2013 Honda Ridgeline
- 2003-2008 Isuzu Ascender (2WD & 4WD)
- 2010-2014 Nissan Quest
- 2002-2004 Oldsmobile Bravada (2WD & 4WD)
- 2005-2009 Saab 9-7X (AWD)
- 1990-1995 Toyota 4Runner
- 2004-2013 Toyota Sienna
Coil SumoSprings fit simply inbetween the turns of your vehicle's coil springs. They will enhance your front suspension when fitting a snow plow, winch or replacement bumper and your rear suspension when adding a tow hitch. Additionally, they reduce side-to-side body roll and front end dip caused by sharp cornering or sudden braking. Coil SumoSprings have a progressive spring rate which creates a cushion effect providing smooth engagement and a comfortable ride. The shape, sizes and density of the proprietary foam material are modified to suit different load bearing and sway-controlling applications. A typical Coil SumoSprings installation is completed in less than 30 minutes and requires no adjustment or modification to any original equipment, leaving all factory warranties still viable.
- Year: 1986-2014
- Make: Buick, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Isuzu, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Saab, Toyota
- Model: Ascender, Bravada, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Isuzu, Lincoln, Mercury, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Rainier, Saab, Toyota
- Manufacturer: SuperSprings
- Product Type: Coil Sumosprings Kit
Air Suspension Conversion Kit Includes
These are the components and materials you can expect to find shipped with your new purchase.
All of our products have shipping options available to guarantee you get your part in a timely and affordable manner.
- Next Business Day: Delivery typically by 10:30 a.m.
- 2 Business Days: Delivery typically by end of day
- 1-5 Business Days: Delivery based on distance to destination
Manufactured, Packaged and
Shipped in North Carolina, USA
All of our conversion kits are manufactured, packaged and shipped from our warehouse right here in Roxoboro, NC, USA. We believe in providing the highest quality parts, such as Eibach Springs, to ensure our customers only need to buy the right product once.
Performance You Can’t Find Elsewhere
Made With Eibach Springs
American Made Parts,
Get Your Parts When You Need Them
Fast Shipping Guaranteed
Professional Assistance and ASE Certified Tech Support
Those Other Guys Don't Offer
Learn Why Strutmasters Kits Are The Only Choice For You
Watch videos to help you make the right decision when purchasing the best conversion kit for your vehicle.
Real Customers, Real Reviews
Read reviews from people just like you looking for the perfect solution for their suspension needs.
There are currently no reviews for this product
Ready to Order
Don't wait another minute to get your vehicle running in top condition. Order now to save big!