Buick Park Avenue Suspension Parts and Air Suspension Conversion Kits - Strutmasters
Buick Park Avenue Air Suspension Parts and Air Suspension Conversion Kits
About Buick Park Avenue:
The 1985-2005 Buick Park Avenue has 2 electronic struts in the front, and 2 coil springs and 2 air struts in the rear of the vehicle with a parallel configuration. The front coil springs and rear coil springs control the vehicle’s height while the electronic and air struts control the vehicle’s ride comfort and tire-to-ground contact. The rubber air bladder on the air struts are designed to automatically adjust to different weights being placed into or onto the rear of the vehicle, while the coil springs are designed to only hold a specific weight. This costly air suspension system can be more easily replaced by many of our Strutmasters conversion kits.
We offer the following products and more for your Buick Park Avenue
- Buick Park Avenue Air suspension replacement kits like air springs, compressors, dryers, and solenoids are available so purists can keep their air suspension riding as smooth as the day they bought their vehicle.
- Buick Park Avenue Conversion kits allow you to replace your air suspension, electronic/magnetic suspension, or hydraulic suspension with a conventional coil spring suspension and save up to 75% over the cost of repairs. Strutmasters conversion kits are designed to bolt directly onto your vehicle without drilling or other modifications.
- Buick Park Avenue Shock absorbers and struts absorb the impact on your suspension and help keep the tires firmly planted on the road. Replace them every 50,000 miles for the best ride possible.
- Buick Park Avenue Strut mounts wear out just like any other suspension component and need to be replaced when you replace your struts. We carry new mounts for every strut we sell.
Buick Park Avenue Suspension Parts You Can Trust
Get fast, same day shipping on any products in stock when you order before 3 p.m. Eastern on any normal business day. No matter what you suspension needs, Strutmasters has you covered. In addition to our own high quality conversion kits, we carry a wide variety of products from industry leaders like Air Lift, Monroe, Rancho, ReadyLIFT, and SuperSprings. Need help finding your suspension solution? Trust The Suspension Experts® to help you find the right solution for you and save you money on your suspension repairs. Give Strutmasters a call at 866-597-2397 today.
Select Your Buick Park Avenue Model:
All Buick Park Avenue Air Suspension Products:
What Suspension Parts Can I Buy At Strutmasters?
- Park Avenue Air Suspension Kits
- Park Avenue Load Leveling Kits
- Park Avenue Shock Absorbers
- Park Avenue Air Suspension Conversion Kits
- Park Avenue Struts
Quick and Easy Search
Here at Strutmasters we are “The Suspension Experts®”, but you don’t have to take our word for it. With backing from popular names like Lou Santiago from MuscleCar on Spike TV and Sam Memmolo from Shade Tree Mechanics and Two Guys Garage, you can be assured that our Buick Park Avenue suspension parts are everything we guarantee them to be.
Shop by Make and Model
Here at Strutmasters we understand that our customers want to know what is going on with their vehicle and understand what they are buying. For this reason, Strutmasters has put together Buick Park Avenue videos to educate you, the customer, about your vehicle’s suspension before you buy.
The Brand You know
Strutmasters has been in business since 1999, and we’d like to think that we have gotten the process down pat. Unlike other companies, all of our Buick Park Avenue kits are built right here in Roxboro, NC, and we can prove it!