The 2002 to 2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer air suspension system is made up of two Rear Air Spring Bags which are inflated with air by an Air Suspension Compressor, and two rear Gas Shocks. At the front of the vehicle are 2 Coilover Gas Struts. Height Sensors tell the Control Module when to send a signal to the Air Suspension Compressor and fill the system to keep it level. An Air Suspension System can be removed and replaced with one of many Strutmasters Suspension conversion kits that are in stock and ready to ship. We are "The Suspension Experts".
Quick Facts: Understanding Chevrolet Trailblazer Suspension Parts
- Chevrolet Trailblazer Air suspension replacement parts like air springs, compressors, dryers, and solenoids are available so purists can keep their air suspension riding as smooth as the day they bought their vehicle.
- Chevrolet Trailblazer Conversion kits allow you to replace your air suspension, electronic/magnetic suspension, or hydraulic suspension with a conventional coil spring suspension and save up to 75% over the cost of repairs. Strutmasters conversion kits are designed to bolt directly onto your vehicle without drilling or other modifications.
- Chevrolet Trailblazer Lift kits help increase ground clearance and allow you to install taller tires for even more ground clearance. Lift kits are also available for specific Strutmasters conversion kits.
- Chevrolet Trailblazer Load leveling kits compensate for rear end sag when towing heavy loads. Keeping your vehicle level helps you to maintain control when you are towing.
- Chevrolet Trailblazer Shock absorbers and struts absorb the impact on your suspension and help keep the tires firmly planted on the road. Replace them every 50,000 miles for the best ride possible.
- Chevrolet Trailblazer Strut mounts wear out just like any other suspension component and need to be replaced when you replace your struts. We carry new mounts for every strut we sell.
Chevrolet Trailblazer suspension parts you can trust
Get fast, same day shipping on any products in stock when you order before 3 p.m. Eastern on any normal business day. No matter what you suspension needs, Strutmasters has you covered. In addition to our own high quality conversion kits, we carry a wide variety of products from industry leaders like Air Lift, Monroe, Rancho, ReadyLIFT, and SuperSprings. Need help finding your suspension solution? Trust The Suspension Experts® to help you find the right solution for you and save you money on your suspension repairs. Give Strutmasters a call at 866-597-2397 today.