Chrysler New Yorker Suspension Parts and Air Suspension Conversion Kits - Strutmasters
Chrysler New Yorker Air Suspension Parts and Air Suspension Conversion Kits
About Chrysler New Yorker:
The 1989-1993 Chrysler New Yorker has 2 coilover struts in the front, and 2 hydraulic shocks and 2 air springs in the rear of the vehicle. Adjusting for load, the air springs will self-level when the weight causes the height of the vehicle to change via a signal from level-sensors to a control module. This costly active air suspension system and be replaced by one of many of our Strutmasters passive suspension conversion kits.
Quick Facts: Understanding Chrysler New Yorker Suspension Parts
- Chrysler New Yorker Air suspension replacement kits like air springs, compressors, dryers, and solenoids are available so purists can keep their air suspension riding as smooth as the day they bought their vehicle.
- Chrysler New Yorker Conversion kits allow you to replace your air suspension, electronic/magnetic suspension, or hydraulic suspension with a conventional coil spring suspension and save up to 75% over the cost of repairs. Strutmasters conversion kits are designed to bolt directly onto your vehicle without drilling or other modifications.
- Chrysler New Yorker Load leveling kits compensate for rear end sag when towing heavy loads. Keeping your vehicle level helps you to maintain control when you are towing.
- Chrysler New Yorker Shock absorbers and struts absorb the impact on your suspension and help keep the tires firmly planted on the road. Replace them every 50,000 miles for the best ride possible.
- Chrysler New Yorker Strut mounts wear out just like any other suspension component and need to be replaced when you replace your struts. We carry new mounts for every strut we sell.
Chrysler New Yorker Suspension Parts You Can Trust
Get fast, same day shipping on any products in stock when you order before 3 p.m. Eastern on any normal business day. No matter what you suspension needs, Strutmasters has you covered. In addition to our own high quality conversion kits, we carry a wide variety of products from industry leaders like Air Lift, Monroe, Rancho, ReadyLIFT, and SuperSprings. Need help finding your suspension solution? Trust The Suspension Experts® to help you find the right solution for you and save you money on your suspension repairs. Give Strutmasters a call at 866-597-2397 today.
Select Your Chrysler New Yorker Model:
All Chrysler New Yorker Air Suspension Products:
What Suspension Parts Can I Buy At Strutmasters?
- New Yorker Air Suspension Kits
- New Yorker Load Leveling Kits
- New Yorker Shock Absorbers
- New Yorker Air Suspension Conversion Kits
- New Yorker Struts
Quick and Easy Search
Here at Strutmasters we are “The Suspension Experts®”, but you don’t have to take our word for it. With backing from popular names like Lou Santiago from MuscleCar on Spike TV and Sam Memmolo from Shade Tree Mechanics and Two Guys Garage, you can be assured that our Chrysler New Yorker suspension parts are everything we guarantee them to be.
Shop by Make and Model
Here at Strutmasters we understand that our customers want to know what is going on with their vehicle and understand what they are buying. For this reason, Strutmasters has put together Chrysler New Yorker videos to educate you, the customer, about your vehicle’s suspension before you buy.
The Brand You know
Strutmasters has been in business since 1999, and we’d like to think that we have gotten the process down pat. Unlike other companies, all of our Chrysler New Yorker kits are built right here in Roxboro, NC, and we can prove it!