Ford Explorer Suspension Parts and Air Suspension Conversion Kits - Strutmasters
Ford Explorer Air Suspension Parts and Air Suspension Conversion Kits
The 1995-2001 Ford Explorer has 4 air shocks, front coil springs and rear leaf-springs. Adjusting for load, the air shocks will self-level when the weight causes the height of the vehicle to change via a signal from level-sensors to a control module that tells a compressor to pump air into the shocks. This costly active air suspension system and be replaced by one of many of our Strutmasters passive suspension conversion kits.
We offer the following products and more for your Ford Explorer
- Ford Explorer Air suspension replacement kits like air springs, compressors, dryers, and solenoids are available so purists can keep their air suspension riding as smooth as the day they bought their vehicle.
- Ford Explorer Conversion kits allow you to replace your air suspension, electronic/magnetic suspension, or hydraulic suspension with a conventional coil spring suspension and save up to 75% over the cost of repairs. Strutmasters conversion kits are designed to bolt directly onto your vehicle without drilling or other modifications.
- Ford Explorer Load leveling kits compensate for rear end sag when towing heavy loads. Keeping your vehicle level helps you to maintain control when you are towing.
- Ford Explorer Shock absorbers and struts absorb the impact on your suspension and help keep the tires firmly planted on the road. Replace them every 50,000 miles for the best ride possible.
Ford Explorer Suspension Parts You Can Trust
Get fast, same day shipping on any products in stock when you order before 3 p.m. Eastern on any normal business day. No matter what you suspension needs, Strutmasters has you covered. In addition to our own high quality conversion kits, we carry a wide variety of products from industry leaders like Air Lift, Monroe, Rancho, ReadyLIFT, and SuperSprings. Need help finding your suspension solution? Trust The Suspension Experts® to help you find the right solution for you and save you money on your suspension repairs. Give Strutmasters a call at 866-597-2397 today.
All Ford Explorer Air Suspension Products:
What Suspension Parts Can I Buy At Strutmasters?
- Explorer Air Suspension Kits
- Explorer Load Leveling Kits
- Explorer Shock Absorbers
- Explorer Air Suspension Conversion Kits
- Explorer Struts
Quick and Easy Search
Here at Strutmasters we are “The Suspension Experts®”, but you don’t have to take our word for it. With backing from popular names like Lou Santiago from MuscleCar on Spike TV and Sam Memmolo from Shade Tree Mechanics and Two Guys Garage, you can be assured that our Ford Explorer suspension parts are everything we guarantee them to be.
Shop by Make and Model
Here at Strutmasters we understand that our customers want to know what is going on with their vehicle and understand what they are buying. For this reason, Strutmasters has put together Ford Explorer videos to educate you, the customer, about your vehicle’s suspension before you buy.
The Brand You know
Strutmasters has been in business since 1999, and we’d like to think that we have gotten the process down pat. Unlike other companies, all of our Ford Explorer kits are built right here in Roxboro, NC, and we can prove it!