The 1984-1987 Lincoln Continental has 4 air springs and 4 hydraulic shocks. Adjusting for load, the electronic air springs will self-level when the weight causes the height of the vehicle to change via a signal from level-sensors to a control module. This costly active air suspension system and be replaced by one of many of our Strutmasters passive suspension conversion kits.
The 1995-2002 Lincoln Continental has a pressurized Air Suspension System straight from the factory. Two Rear Air Spring Bags with Suspension Solenoids connected on the top mount allow the air flow into the Suspension Air Spring Bag. An on-board Air Suspension Compressor inflates the Air Spring Bags when the height sensors signal a change in the ride level. The 1997-2002 Lincoln Continental has Air Struts on the front of the vehicle. Air Suspension Parts and Strutmasters Air Suspension Conversion Kits for the Lincoln Continental 1995-2002 are in stock and ready to ship! We are “The Suspension Experts”.
Quick Facts: Understanding Lincoln Continental Suspension Kits
- Lincoln Continental Air suspension replacement kits like air springs, compressors, dryers, and solenoids are available so purists can keep their air suspension riding as smooth as the day they bought their vehicle.
- Lincoln Continental Conversion kits allow you to replace your air suspension, electronic/magnetic suspension, or hydraulic suspension with a conventional coil spring suspension and save up to 75% over the cost of repairs. Strutmasters conversion kits are designed to bolt directly onto your vehicle without drilling or other modifications.
- Lincoln Continental Lift kits help increase ground clearance and allow you to install taller tires for even more ground clearance. Lift kits are also available for specific Strutmasters conversion kits.
- Lincoln Continental Load leveling kits compensate for rear end sag when towing heavy loads. Keeping your vehicle level helps you to maintain control when you are towing.
- Lincoln Continental Shock absorbers and struts absorb the impact on your suspension and help keep the tires firmly planted on the road. Replace them every 50,000 miles for the best ride possible.
- Lincoln Continental Strut mounts wear out just like any other suspension component and need to be replaced when you replace your struts. We carry new mounts for every strut we sell.
Lincoln Continental Suspension Parts You Can Trust
Get fast, same day shipping on any products in stock when you order before 3 p.m. Eastern on any normal business day. No matter what you suspension needs, Strutmasters has you covered. In addition to our own high quality conversion kits, we carry a wide variety of products from industry leaders like Air Lift, Monroe, Rancho, ReadyLIFT, and SuperSprings. Need help finding your suspension solution? Trust The Suspension Experts® to help you find the right solution for you and save you money on your suspension repairs. Give Strutmasters a call at 866-597-2397 today.