The 2007-2013 Lincoln Navigator has 2 coilover struts in the front and 2 rear air struts. The springs on the front struts are designed to keep the vehicle at one height for one specific weight while the hydraulic-fluid and gas struts control the ride quality and the tire-to-surface contact of the vehicle. Air struts control both the height the ride quality, and the tire-to-surface contact of the vehicle. They are designed to fluctuate depending on how much weight is added (or subtracted) to and from the vehicle. The amount of air an air strut has is dependent upon level sensors, which, when altered by extra or less weight, sends a signal to the suspension control module. From there, the module sends a signal to the air compressor, which in turn pushes air through air lines into the top of the air springs via a solenoid until the vehicle is back at the desired ride height. This costly air suspension system can be more easily replaced by many of our Strutmasters conversion kits.
We offer the following products and more for your Lincoln Navigator (2007-2013)
- Lincoln Navigator (2007-2013) Air suspension replacement kits like air springs, compressors, dryers, and solenoids are available so purists can keep their air suspension riding as smooth as the day they bought their vehicle.
- Lincoln Navigator (2007-2013) Conversion kits allow you to replace your air suspension, electronic/magnetic suspension, or hydraulic suspension with a conventional coil spring suspension and save up to 75% over the cost of repairs. Strutmasters conversion kits are designed to bolt directly onto your vehicle without drilling or other modifications.
- Lincoln Navigator (2007-2013) Lift kits help increase ground clearance and allow you to install taller tires for even more ground clearance. Lift kits are also available for specific Strutmasters conversion kits.
- Lincoln Navigator (2007-2013) Shock absorbers and struts absorb the impact on your suspension and help keep the tires firmly planted on the road. Replace them every 50,000 miles for the best ride possible.
- Lincoln Navigator (2007-2013) Strut mounts wear out just like any other suspension component and need to be replaced when you replace your struts. We carry new mounts for every strut we sell.
Lincoln Navigator (2007-2013) Suspension Parts You Can Trust
Get fast, same day shipping on any products in stock when you order before 3 p.m. Eastern on any normal business day. No matter what you suspension needs, Strutmasters has you covered. In addition to our own high quality conversion kits, we carry a wide variety of products from industry leaders like Air Lift, Monroe, Rancho, ReadyLIFT, and SuperSprings. Need help finding your suspension solution? Trust The Suspension Experts® to help you find the right solution for you and save you money on your suspension repairs. Give Strutmasters a call at 866-597-2397 today.