Lincoln Town Car Suspension Parts and Air Suspension Conversion Kits - Strutmasters
Lincoln Town Car Air Suspension Parts and Air Suspension Conversion Kits
About Lincoln Town Car:
The 1990-2011 Lincoln Town Car Air Suspension system is made up of two Air Spring Bags in the rear, which are inflated by the Air Suspension Compressor. Solenoids that are attached to the air spring bags allow the flow of air in and out of the bag to level the vehicle. A Height Sensor tells the Control Module when the vehicle needs to be raised. There are 2 Gas Shocks in the rear, as well in the front of a Lincoln Town Car. Strutmasters has many of these parts available for purchase. Strutmasters Air Suspension Conversion Kits are also available, which will eliminate the Town Car Air Suspension completely and save you lots of money. We are "The Suspension Experts".
Quick Facts: Understanding Lincoln Town Car Suspension Parts
- Lincoln Town Car Air suspension replacement parts like air springs, compressors, dryers, and solenoids are available so purists can keep their air suspension riding as smooth as the day they bought their vehicle.
- Lincoln Town Car Conversion kits allow you to replace your air suspension, electronic/magnetic suspension, or hydraulic suspension with a conventional coil spring suspension and save up to 75% over the cost of repairs. Strutmasters conversion kits are designed to bolt directly onto your vehicle without drilling or other modifications.
- Lincoln Town Car Lift kits help increase ground clearance and allow you to install taller tires for even more ground clearance. Lift kits are also available for specific Strutmasters conversion kits.
- Lincoln Town Car Load leveling kits compensate for rear end sag when towing heavy loads. Keeping your vehicle level helps you to maintain control when you are towing.
- Lincoln Town Car Shock absorbers and struts absorb the impact on your suspension and help keep the tires firmly planted on the road. Replace them every 50,000 miles for the best ride possible.
- Lincoln Town Car Strut mounts wear out just like any other suspension component and need to be replaced when you replace your struts. We carry new mounts for every strut we sell.
Lincoln Town Car Suspension Parts You Can Trust
Get fast, same day shipping on any products in stock when you order before 3 p.m. Eastern on any normal business day. No matter what you suspension needs, Strutmasters has you covered. In addition to our own high quality conversion kits, we carry a wide variety of products from industry leaders like Air Lift, Monroe, Rancho, ReadyLIFT, and SuperSprings. Need help finding your suspension solution? Trust The Suspension Experts® to help you find the right solution for you and save you money on your suspension repairs. Give Strutmasters a call at 866-597-2397 today.
Select Your Lincoln Town Car Model:
All Lincoln Town Car Air Suspension Products:
What Suspension Parts Can I Buy At Strutmasters?
- Town Car Air Suspension Kits
- Town Car Load Leveling Kits
- Town Car Shock Absorbers
- Town Car Air Suspension Conversion Kits
- Town Car Struts
Quick and Easy Search
Here at Strutmasters we are “The Suspension Experts®”, but you don’t have to take our word for it. With backing from popular names like Lou Santiago from MuscleCar on Spike TV and Sam Memmolo from Shade Tree Mechanics and Two Guys Garage, you can be assured that our Lincoln Town Car suspension parts are everything we guarantee them to be.
Shop by Make and Model
Here at Strutmasters we understand that our customers want to know what is going on with their vehicle and understand what they are buying. For this reason, Strutmasters has put together Lincoln Town Car videos to educate you, the customer, about your vehicle’s suspension before you buy.
The Brand You know
Strutmasters has been in business since 1999, and we’d like to think that we have gotten the process down pat. Unlike other companies, all of our Lincoln Town Car kits are built right here in Roxboro, NC, and we can prove it!