Fox Factory Inc 980-24-958 Fox 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shock Rear for 1999-2019 Chevrolet Chevrolet/GMC Trucks & SUVs w/ 9.5 - 10 inches Lift
IN STOCK & SHIPS FAST!
Fox 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shock
Fox 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shock; Aluminum; Extended 33.85 in.; Collapsed 20.75 in.; Stroke 13.1 in.;
- Collapsed Length: 20.750 in.
- Extended Length: 33.850 in.
- Shock Stroke: 13.100 in.
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Bottom Mount: ES6
- Color: Aluminum
- Reservoir Type: Internal Floating Piston (IFP)
- Series: Performance
- Size: 2 in.
- Top Mount: ES6
- Type: Smooth Body Shock
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: ! Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Performance Tuned For Vehicle Specific Application
- Durable Powder Coated Seamless Alloy Body
- IFP Separates Oil From High-Pressure Nitrogen Gas
- Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
- 100% Serviceable And Tunable For Longer Lifespan
- Teflon-Lined Heat-Treated Spherical Bearings
- Redundant Sealing System/Long Lasting Performance
FOX Performance Series shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your Truck or SUV. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
For 35 years, FOX Racing Shox has been the industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs and off-road cars and trucks. In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX Racing Shox equipped vehicles and racers have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in; from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar. Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX Racing Shox from every other suspension company.