Leaf Helper Spring
SuperSprings; Single Side; Self-Adjusting Suspension Stabilizing System; 2200 lbs. Cap.;
- Proudly Made In The U.S.A.
- Requires No Maintenance
- Self Adjusting Suspension Stabilizing System
- Provides 1900 Pounds Of Load Leveling Ability
- Reduces Body Roll Up To 30 Pct Without Compromising Ride Quality
- Works In Conjunction With Original Equipment Spring Pack
- Adjustable Shackles Allow Installation To Suit Various Needs
- Typical Installation Completed In Approximately One Hour
- SAE 5160H 51 Pct Alloy/60 Pct Carbon High Grade Steel
- Shot Peened To Relieve Spring Stress And Extend Product Life
- Never Load Any Vehicle Beyond The Manufacturers GVWR
SuperSprings(R) are a unique and patented self-adjusting suspension stabilizing system for vehicles with rear leaf springs, designed to level loads and reduce body roll. SuperSprings(R) provide users extra load support and reduce body roll without compromising ride quality. They are manufactured using a variety of different sized springs to support multiple applications. All SuperSprings(R) are manufactured in the U.S.A. from SAE5160H high grade, shot peened steel.
Established in 1996, SuperSprings International has been innovating suspension with one goal in mind: to make the journey better. From trucks and trailers to jeeps and RVs, we design, manufacture, and support all of our suspension solutions in the U.S.A. Our products don't require maintenance and are backed by a lifetime warranty. This is suspension that works.