Air Helper Spring
SumoSprings; Rear; Capacity 1800 Ibs.;
- Max Load: 1800 lbs.
- Sold As A Pair [Left And Right]
- Enhances Load Carrying Ability
- 1800 Lb Capacity At 50% Compression
- Reduces And Stabilizes Sway
- Improves Overall Driver Control And Ride Comfort
- Compress Up To 80 Pct Original Height With Full Memory Rebound
- One-Piece Unit Attached On One Side Used As A Replacement
- Upgrade To Factory Bump Stops
- Made From Proprietary And Patented Microcellular Urethane
- Will Not Leak Or Rupture
- Never Load Any Vehicle Beyond The Manufacturers GVWR
SumoSprings(R) are a patented suspension product designed to enhance load carrying ability, stabilize sway, and improve overall driver control and ride comfort. They are maintenance free, do not leak air, and do not require airlines or compressors. SumoSprings(R) are manufactured in a variety of heights, diameters and densities to support multiple front and rear applications. They are manufactured from proprietary closed micro-cellular urethane providing a smooth and progressive spring rate with superior damping properties.
Established in 1996, SuperSprings International has been innovating suspension with one goal in mind: to make the journey better. From trucks and trailers to jeeps and RVs, we design, manufacture, and support all of our suspension solutions in the U.S.A. Our products don't require maintenance and are backed by a lifetime warranty. This is suspension that works.