IN STOCK & SHIPS FAST!
1 YEAR WARRANTY - LIMITED LIFETIME ON ALL SPRINGS
The JRi Jeep JT Model Dampers are Nitrogen Pressurized Monotube Shocks designed to offer a noticeable difference in comfort, handling and stability for on & off-road endeavors. The components used originate straight from our racing line of dampers and are custom tuned to the specific Jeep JT Gladiator chassis. Installation is plug & play and requires no special tools or modifications to the chassis or fender wells.
This kit comes with both the driver and passenger side front shocks.
Available for JT Trim models with a 1-3” lift (excluding the Mojave Trim)
Jeep JT Performance Shock Features:
- Monotube Design
- 6061-T6 Billet Aircraft Quality Aluminum Materials
- Type III Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Damper Body
- Type II Mil-Spec Sulfuric Anodize on Remaining Parts
- Precision Machine Tolerancing
- Low Friction
- Tuned Dynamic High Frequency Primary Piston
- Internal Floating Nitrogen Separator Piston
- Hand Built and Dyno Tested
- Individually Serialized
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against Material Defects
- Designed and Manufactured in USA
What's included with this kit:
- 2 Front Nitrogen Pressurized Monotube Shocks
NOTE: Does not fit the Mohave Trim application