IN STOCK & SHIPS FAST!
- Installation Process
Convert Your Air Suspension To A Passive Coil Spring Suspension. End Your Air Suspension Problems Forever...
Strutmasters' suspension conversion kit for the 2008-2022 Toyota Sequoia is a high-quality, cost-effective way to replace the troublesome and highly expensive factory suspension. Made with the highest quality parts available, this suspension conversion kit features high-quality springs, struts and mounts and is a direct replacement, requiring no modifications to install.
Conversion Kit Features
- Saves Money
- All New Components
- Improved Ride
- More Reliable Than Air Suspensions
- No Modifications Required To Install
- Easy To Install
- Premium Springs
Air Suspension Conversion Kit Includes
- 2 Complete Rear Strut Assemblies
- 2 Premium Springs
- All Necessary Mounts and Hardware
- Detailed Instructions
This Conversion Kit Fits
2008 Toyota Sequoia, 2009 Toyota Sequoia, 20010 Toyota Sequoia, 20011 Toyota Sequoia, 2012 Toyota Sequoia, 2013 Toyota Sequoia, 2014 Toyota Sequoia, 2015 Toyota Sequoia, 2016 Toyota Sequoia, 2017 Toyota Sequoia, 2018 Toyota Sequoia, 2019 Toyota Sequoia, 2020 Toyota Sequoia, 2021 Toyota Sequoia, 2022 Toyota Sequoia
- This kit DOES NOT FIT models equipped with factory rear coil springs
- This kit IS NOT COMPATIBLE with the ReadyLIFT 69-5015 3" Front with 2" Rear SST Lift Kit for 2008-2018 Toyota Sequoia
- For the front suspension kit - TR3FB
- For front AND rear kit - TR34F
The 2008-2022 Toyota Sequoia's rear suspension was equipped from the factory with 2 air springs and an electronically-adjusted valve shock. These parts contain rubber pieces that will crack and begin to leak over time. This makes the air compressor work harder to maintain the proper air pressure in your suspension. As a result, the compressor will fail prematurely and need to be replaced as well.