When a vehicle reaches 100,000 miles, inspect control arm bushings, tie rod ends and sway bar links for wear. These parts generally wear at a faster rate in areas where the roads are treated in the winter. This helps to prevent excessive tire wear.
February Tech Tip
- The Joy of Drag Racing | Five Reasons You’ll Love the NHRA
- Why We Love Clay | The Man Behind the Wheel
- Strutmasters Ups Sponsorship of Clay Millican, Stringer Performance, to Become Co-Sponsor
- How to Stop Worrying and Love Your High Mileage Car
- What’s Up With my A/C? Common Reasons Why Your Car Won’t Cool