Replacement Front Coil Springs and Shocks...
The Perfect Compliment To Your Strutmasters Rear Air Suspension Conversion Kit ...
Strutmasters 1995-1997 Lincoln Town Car Front Coil Springs and Shocks are the perfect compliment to our Air Spring To Coil Spring Conversion Kit for the rear suspension of these vehicles. We feature top quality American-Made coil springs to replace worn out or broken factory springs that can cause the front of these vehicles to sag or sit too low. While you're there, replacing the front shocks is a great idea to ensure the best ride -- and we've included them for one low price of $229.
KIT CLASS: PREMIUM
AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK
- Saves Money
- All New Components
- Returns Vehicle To Factory Ride Height
- No Modifications Required To Install
- Easy To Install
- Premium American-Made Springs
- 2 FRONT Replacement Coil Springs
- 2 Front Replacement Shocks
- All Necessary Hardware
- Detailed Instructions
Replace Your Air Suspension With A Conversion Kit
And Save Up To 75% On The Cost Of Repairs.
Strutmasters conversion kits are designed to be direct replacements for your vehicle's air suspension. They require no modification to your vehicle and are designed to "bolt on" without any welding or cutting.
Installing a Strutmasters Conversion Kit is easy. If you can do a brake job, you can install this kit. Strutmasters can also help you find a local mechanic if you need one to do the installation for you.
Call Now If You Have Any Questions Or If You Want To Place An Order:
Is Your Check Suspension Light On?
Any one of these items could be the cause:
Air Spring: This is the number one cause of all air suspension leaks. All of your air springs were installed at the same time and they all go bad at about the same rate. If one is leaking, the others can't be far behind. For a proper repair, all of them need to be replaced at the same time.
Compressor/Air Pump: When your air suspension started leaking, your compressor/air pump started working harder to try to keep the system inflated. As the air system leaked more, it worked even harder. The compressor in your air suspension was not designed to work that hard. By the time your air suspension leaked down completely, your compressor had failed. Buying air struts and taking the time to install them only to find out you still need to replace your compressor can be very frustrating and expensive.
Dryer: Once your air suspension starts leaking, there will be moisture in the system. Moisture damages the air suspension from the inside. You will have to replace the dryer to eliminate the moisture and stop this damage.
O-rings: Although they are the least expensive parts of the air suspension, they are responsible for maintaining the seal where all the air lines connect. If you do any work on your air suspension, be sure to replace the O-rings.
Ride Height Sensor: Chances are your vehicle has 100,000 miles on it, maybe more. The ride height sensor is a moving part, and like all moving parts, they will eventually wear out.
Solenoid: The solenoid regulates the air pressure for each air spring. Solenoids start to leak as they wear out causing your suspension to sag or to lean. This will cause the ride height sensor to send a signal to activate the compressor in an attempt to inflate the air suspension and level out the vehicle. This excessive work load will eventually lead to total failure of the compressor.
How Do I Know If My Air Suspension Is Failing?
The most common symptom of a leaking or failed air suspension is a sagging rear end or the entire vehicle is squatting down like the vehicles pictured below. Other clues include your air compressor is no longer working or is running way too often. The last major tip is your vehicle is no longer able to reach or maintain the proper ride height.
Why Do Air Suspensions Fail?
The primary reason is the air bags that are part of the air spring are made out of rubber and they dry rot over a period of 5 to 7 years. They develop cracks and start to leak. Extreme heat and extreme cold accelerate the rate of decay, so if you live in the extreme north or the extreme south, your air suspension system will fail faster. There is no way to repair the air bag once it starts to leak, it has to be replaced.
After the systems starts leaking, the compressor is usually next to go. Most of the time, the compressor has actually failed before the owner notices there is a problem. The failure of the compressor triggers the check suspension light, but it is already too late. The extent of the repairs required at this point is very expensive.
Replacing A Leaking Air Strut Or A Failed Compressor Is Not Going To Fix Your Air Suspension Completely.
You Still Have Other Air Suspension Components That Will Also Need Replacing:
- Other Air Struts/Air Shocks/Air Springs: All Of Your Air Struts/Air Shocks/Air Springs Were Installed At The Same Time And They All Go Bad At About The Same Rate. If One Is Already Leaking, The Others Can't Be Far Behind. For A Proper Repair, All Of Them Need To Be Replaced At The Same Time.
- Dryer: Once Your Air Suspension Starts Leaking, There Will Be Moisture In The System. Moisture Damages The Air Suspension From The Inside. You Will Have To Replace The Dryer To Stop This Damage.
- Compressor/Air Pump: When Your Air Suspension Started Leaking, Your Compressor/Air Pump Started Working Harder To Try To Keep The System Inflated. As The System Leaked More, It Worked Even Harder. The Compressor In Your Air Suspension Was Not Designed To Work That Hard. By The Time Your Air Suspension Leaks Down Completely, Your Compressor Has Failed. Buying Air Struts And Taking The Time To Install Them Only To Find Out You Still Need To Replace Your Compressor Can Be Very Frustrating And Expensive.
- Ride Height Sensor: Chances Are Your Vehicle Has 100,000 miles On It, Maybe More. The Ride Height Sensor Is A Moving Part, And Like All Moving Parts, They Wear Out.
- Solenoid: The Solenoid Regulates The Air Pressure For Each Air Strut/Air Shock/Air Spring. Solenoids Start To Leak As They Wear Out Causing Your Suspension To Sag Or To Lean. This Will Cause The Ride Height Sensor To Send A Signal To Activate The Compressor In An Attempt To Inflate The Air Suspension And Level Out The Vehicle. This Excessive Work Load Will Eventually Lead To Total Failure Of The Compressor.
Ignoring The Problem Is Not The Solution
Failure to repair your air suspension system can also lead to some major safety issues, such as an air spring blowing out while doing 75MPH could send the car into a spin. Really, really not good.
A faulty air suspension can cause loss of work, car rental, towing bills, excessive repair costs (especially by big car dealerships), and in general can be very frustrating and inconvenient to say the least. Bottom line: it can cost you big bucks.
"What The Dealer Won't Tell You..."
With the insider information I know today, I can assure you that the OEM parts will always fail and are just another way for car dealers to "line their pockets" at your expense.
"Dealerships Have Used This Dirty Little Trick For Years..."
The dealerships and parts dealers want you to buy replacement parts because they know that your other air suspension and electronic parts are bound to fail in the very near future, forcing you to continue to buy more and more air suspension replacement parts over time. They make a killing as you grow more and more frustrated!
The stark reality is that luxury car and SUV owners like you, have been left in the dark. These replacement parts are expensive and in most cases it will be necessary for you to pay a dealership a bundle of cash to install them. Increasing even more the cost to get your ride fixed. Many times, you will also have to rent a car because the dealership will take days to get your air suspension working properly.
The worst part about this whole situation is that you don't have a car, the dealership takes forever to fix your ride and then the dealership will use that against you and magically find lots of other parts that “have” to be fixed. You know because it's happened to you before or to someone you know.
Don't fall for their trap...it's not pretty once they have you. They will be laughing all the way to the bank. Please, don't let these guys take your hard earned money. You have another option, and Strutmasters has done all the hard work for you.
Wait! There's Good News...
You can avoid these high costs and all this frustration by installing a Strutmasters Ultimate Ride Conversion Suspension System developed specifically for
your vehicle. Our conversion kit completely replaces your air suspension with a high quality coil spring suspension system.
At the heart of this suspension system is our exclusive Eibach Springs. No other spring manufacturer matches the quality of Eibach.
All of the components in this conversion kit were designed and manufactured in the United States and are made of the highest quality
materials. Since Strutmasters uses only new components in its conversion kits, there is never a core charge.
When installed, you will not only be safe once again, but you will have that new ride feel as we put our
Total Ride Satisfaction Promise on our air to non-air conversion kits. We know that you will love the ride and you're gonna love the dependability of this conversion kit.
Wow! Now Look At An Actual Customer Car With A Strutmasters Conversion Kit:
That's more like it! Now it's sitting at the correct height.
No one else offers this level of service and quality. We have over 260,000 happy customers who have been using our suspension systems every day for over 10 years. We get tons of letters and e-mails every month thanking us for making this exclusive Air Suspension Conversion Kit available for your vehicle.
People tell us how great it is to have that new car ride back again and know that they can get many more years of use from their vehicle and have the confidence of being safe on the road. Do what thousands of others in your shoes have done and
Beat The Air Suspension System by ordering your Strutmasters Ultimate Ride Conversion Suspension Kit today.
Still Not Convinced You Need To Upgrade To A Strutmasters Air Suspension Conversion Kit?
- Auto Dealerships Have Been Installing Strutmasters Air Conversion Kits For Their Customers For Years! Even The Dealerships Recognize That Our Conversion Kits Are A Far Better Value Than Repairing An Air Suspension.
- Strutmasters Air Conversion Kits Are Designed To Be A Direct Replacement For The Existing Air Suspension With No Modifications! This Makes Our Kits The Obvious Choice When A Customer Needs To Save Money On The Cost Of An Air Suspension Repair.
- Strutmasters Air Conversion Kits Are The ONLY Kits Available With Eibach Springs! Eibach makes the finest performance springs in the world. Period. Eibach's Precision Tolerances Are The Tightest in the Industry. Eibach uses the world's finest Hi-Ten spring steel, produced to exceedingly precise tolerances. World-renowned German CNC coilers, as well as many unique machines engineered and built specifically by Eibach are used in every step of the manufacturing process. But it's not just about machines and technology: it's about people. Most notably, the Eibach Springmeisters, working at production plants in Germany and the USA: Talented, expert craftsmen, each committed to creating the finest race springs in the world.
- Since The Air Struts Are Replaced With Coil Springs And Standard Struts, The Suspension Will Never Sag Again!
- Strutmasters Makes Conversion Kits With Lift Kits For SUVs And Trucks!
- Over 97% Of People Choose Conversion Kits Over Repairs!
5 Great Reasons To Act Now
- Conversion Kits Save You Money
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Quick And Easy Installation
- Made In The USA
- Frustration Eliminated Forever!