Fox 2.0 Factory Race Series Bump Stop
Fox 2.0 Factory Race Series Bump Stop; Pair; IPF; Extended 10.037 in.; Collapsed 8.183 in.; Stroke 1.854 in.; Front;
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Bottom Mount: Eyelet
- Reservoir Type: Internal Floating Piston (IFP)
- Series: Factory Race
- Size: 2 in.
- Top Mount: Eyelet
- Type: Bump Stop
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: ! Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Modifications Required
- Performance Tuned For Vehicle Specific Application
- Aluminum Body Dissipates Heat Faster Than Steel
- IFP Separates Oil From High-Pressure Nitrogen Gas
- Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
Developed in racing and refined for everyday use, FOX Factory Race Series bumpstops are the perfect addition to any aggressive Jeep build, working together with your FOX shocks to create the feel of near bottomless travel.
For 35 years, FOX Racing Shox has been the industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs and off-road cars and trucks. In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX Racing Shox equipped vehicles and racers have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in; from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar. Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX Racing Shox from every other suspension company.