The 1985-1995 Cadillac Fleetwood has 2 electronic struts in the front, and 2 air shocks and 2 coil springs in the rear of the vehicle. Adjusting for load, the electronic air shocks will self-level when the weight causes the height of the vehicle to change via a signal from level-sensors to a control module. The coil springs are fairly weak, so the air shocks have to help hold the vehicle level. Shocks were designed to control the dampening of a vehicle, not to help support its weight. This costly active air suspension system and be replaced by one of many of our Strutmasters passive suspension conversion kits.
We offer the following products and more for your Cadillac Fleetwood
- Cadillac Fleetwood Air suspension replacement kits like air springs, compressors, dryers, and solenoids are available so purists can keep their air suspension riding as smooth as the day they bought their vehicle.
- Cadillac Fleetwood Conversion kits allow you to replace your air suspension, electronic/magnetic suspension, or hydraulic suspension with a conventional coil spring suspension and save up to 75% over the cost of repairs. Strutmasters conversion kits are designed to bolt directly onto your vehicle without drilling or other modifications.
- Cadillac Fleetwood Load leveling kits compensate for rear end sag when towing heavy loads. Keeping your vehicle level helps you to maintain control when you are towing.
- Cadillac Fleetwood Shock absorbers and struts absorb the impact on your suspension and help keep the tires firmly planted on the road. Replace them every 50,000 miles for the best ride possible.
- Cadillac Fleetwood Strut mounts wear out just like any other suspension component and need to be replaced when you replace your struts. We carry new mounts for every strut we sell.
Cadillac Fleetwood Suspension Parts You Can Trust
Get fast, same day shipping on any products in stock when you order before 3 p.m. Eastern on any normal business day. No matter what you suspension needs, Strutmasters has you covered. In addition to our own high quality conversion kits, we carry a wide variety of products from industry leaders like Air Lift, Monroe, Rancho, ReadyLIFT, and SuperSprings. Need help finding your suspension solution? Trust The Suspension Experts® to help you find the right solution for you and save you money on your suspension repairs. Give Strutmasters a call at 866-597-2397 today.