The Lincoln Mark VII Air Suspension System is designed to give a smooth ride and keep the vehicle level. The Lincoln Mark VII has an Air Suspension System in which Air Spring Bags are located at all 4 corners of the vehicle. These Air Spring Bags will inflate when extra weight is added in order to keep the vehicle at the correct ride height. The Air Suspension Compressor comes on as needed to inflate the Air Spring Bags. The compressor relies on height sensors to signal for this necessary air pressure adjustment. There are four Gas Shocks as part of the vehicles Suspension. Switching over from an Air Suspension System to a Coil Spring Conversion is the best solution for this vehicle. Strutmasters has developed an air suspension kit that mimics the ride quality of the air suspension system and has these parts in stock and ready to ship! We are "The Suspension Experts".
Quick Facts: Understanding Lincoln Mark VII (7) Suspension Parts
- Lincoln Mark VII (7) Air suspension replacement parts like air springs, compressors, dryers, and solenoids are available so purists can keep their air suspension riding as smooth as the day they bought their vehicle.
- Lincoln Mark VII (7) Conversion kits allow you to replace your air suspension, electronic/magnetic suspension, or hydraulic suspension with a conventional coil spring suspension and save up to 75% over the cost of repairs. Strutmasters conversion kits are designed to bolt directly onto your vehicle without drilling or other modifications.
- Lincoln Mark VII (7) Lift kits help increase ground clearance and allow you to install taller tires for even more ground clearance. Lift kits are also available for specific Strutmasters conversion kits.
- Lincoln Mark VII (7) Load leveling kits compensate for rear end sag when towing heavy loads. Keeping your vehicle level helps you to maintain control when you are towing.
- Lincoln Mark VII (7) Shock absorbers and struts absorb the impact on your suspension and help keep the tires firmly planted on the road. Replace them every 50,000 miles for the best ride possible.
- Lincoln Mark VII (7) Strut mounts wear out just like any other suspension component and need to be replaced when you replace your struts. We carry new mounts for every strut we sell.
Lincoln Mark VII (7) suspension parts you can trust
Get fast, same day shipping on any products in stock when you order before 3 p.m. Eastern on any normal business day. No matter what you suspension needs, Strutmasters has you covered. In addition to our own high quality conversion kits, we carry a wide variety of products from industry leaders like Air Lift, Monroe, Rancho, ReadyLIFT, and SuperSprings. Need help finding your suspension solution? Trust The Suspension Experts® to help you find the right solution for you and save you money on your suspension repairs. Give Strutmasters a call at 866-597-2397 today.