- 1968-1983 Ford F-100 2WD
- 1966-1983 Ford F-100 4WD
- 1975-1996 Ford F-150 2WD & 4WD
- 1969-2004 Ford F-250 2WD & 4WD
Heavy Duty and Super Duty
- 1997-1998 Ford F-250 2WD & 4WD
- 1970-1979 Ford F-350 2WD
- 1980-2004 Ford F-350 2WD & 4WD
LoadLifter 5000 kits are Air Lift's heaviest-rated air spring kits, specifically engineered for hauling or towing heavy loads.
LoadLifter 5000 air springs are designed to fit popular vehicles like 3/4 ton and one-ton pickup trucks, motor homes, commercial trucks and other severe uses.Features:
- Improved braking and steering: when all four tires are firmly on the ground, braking time and steering are both improved.
- Less sway: Air springs increase spring rate and vastly improve vehicle stability.
- Less bottoming out: Air springs provide adjustable load support to help prevent bottoming out on rough roads.
- Headlight aim: Only level and stable vehicles provide safe and proper headlight aiming.
- Less porposing: Even heavy pickups which don't squat when loaded can begin to "porpoise" vertically when towing heavy trailers. Adjustable air springs dramatically reduce this problem for a safer, more comfortable ride.
- More even tire wear: when weight is evenly distributed to all four tires, tires wear more evenly.
- LoadLifter 5000 air springs provide up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity for support of your heaviest loads.
- Requires 8" between tire and frame.
- Will not fit applications with a side-mount fifth wheel hitch.
- Do not exceed the manufacturer's Gross Vehicle Rating.
- To make this kit complete, Add a Compressor to your system
- For the Ultimate in Load Carrying Capacity, order the LoadLifter 5000 ULTIMATE, with Internal Jounce Bumper Instead.
Additional Suspension Information
Why Choose LoadLifter 5000Ready to Order
LoadLifter 5000 kits are Air Lift's heaviest-rated air spring kits, specifically engineered for hauling or towing heavy loads with your Ford F-100 F-150 F-250 F-350. LoadLifter 5000 air springs are designed to add up to 5,000 lbs. of load-carrying capacity on top of your vehicle’s factory GVWR, and they fit popular vehicles like 3/4 ton and one-ton pickup trucks, motor homes, commercial trucks and other super heavy-duty uses. Improved braking and steering occurs as the kit maintains greater tire-to-surface contact (and more even tire wear). This kit also reduces sway, bottoming-out, and porpoising. Even heavy pickups which don't squat when loaded can begin to "porpoise" vertically when towing heavy trailers. F-100 F-150 F-250 F-350 Adjustable air springs dramatically reduce these problems for a safer, more comfortable ride.
How Can This Load-Leveling Kit...Ready to Order
Fix Ford F-100 F-150 F-250 F-350 Suspension Problems?
The Air Lift LoadLifter 5000 Air Spring Kit will add up to 5,000 lbs. of load-carrying capacity to your vehicle. The best part is, the Air Lift LoadLifter 5000 load-assist air springs bolt right on top of your leaf spring packs! This kit reduces roll, sway, and bottoming-out. Each kit comes complete with air lines, fittings, brackets, and mounting hardware. Unlike other load-leveling kits out there that simply lift your vehicle’s back end, the Air Lift LoadLifter 5000 does not change your height or your Ford F-100 F-150 F-250 F-350 ride quality. Towing kits that are designed to lift your vehicle can be a nuisance without a heavy load on the vehicle as it can cause an unsavory rake that forces some people to uninstall it whenever they are not towing. With the Air Lift LoadLifter 5000, you can simply install it and leave it without anyone ever noticing; until you start to tow that is!
Prevent Ford F-100 F-150 F-250 F-350 Future Repair Costs
Avoid damaging your Ford F-100 F-150 F-250 F-350 suspension when towing with the Air Lift LoadLifter 5000 load-leveling kit. A simple installation process will ensure you save the life of your coil springs and your rear shocks while simultaneously help protect you against bottoming-out while towing or hauling. The Air Lift LoadLifter 5000 kit is one of Air Lift’s most monstrous towing kits!
This Load-Leveling Kit FitsReady to Order
1968-2004 Ford F-100 F-150 F-250 F-350
Product NotesReady to Order
Ready to Order!?
Don't wait another minute to get your car running in top condition. Order now!
Related Air Suspension Videos
Click any video below to review the Strutmasters video related to this or other products.