Convert Your Air Suspension To A Coil Spring Suspension. End Your Air Suspension Problems Forever...Strutmasters 2007-2012 Cadillac Escalade Rear Air Suspension Conversion Kit is the perfect solution to your air suspension problems. Designed to be very affordable, you can convert your air suspension to use standard struts and coil springs for less than the price of replacing one electronic strut.
This Conversion Kit Fits2007 Cadillac Escalade, 2008 Cadillac Escalade, 2009 Cadillac Escalade, 2010 Cadillac Escalade, 2011 Cadillac Escalade, 2012 Cadillac Escalade
- IN ORDER TO REMOVE THE WARNING LIGHT FOR 2007 AND UP MODELS, YOU MUST INSTALL A 4 WHEEL KIT AND THE MODULE!
- Fits Both 2WD and 4WD Models.
- Fits Standard, ESV And EXT Models.
- If the suspension warning light is currently on, call 866-597-2397 for more information prior to installation
- If Your SUV Has A Code "PO660" For The Compressor Vent Solenoid Valve, Strutmasters Can Bypass The Code. PLEASE NOTE, THE COMPRESSOR MUST STILL OPERATE TO GET THE SUSPENSION WARNING LIGHT TO GO OUT.
- Year: 2007-2012
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Escalade, Escalade ESV, Escalade EXT
- Manufacturer: Strutmasters
- Product Type: Rear Conversion Kit
Air Suspension Conversion Kit Includes
These are the components and materials you can expect to find shipped with your new purchase.
- 2 Rear Eibach Springs
- 2 Passive, Premium Rear Shocks
- All Necessary Hardware
- Detailed Instructions
All of our products have shipping options available to guarantee you get your part in a timely and affordable manner.
- Next Business Day: Delivery typically by 10:30 a.m.
- 2 Business Days: Delivery typically by end of day
- 1-5 Business Days: Delivery based on distance to destination
Manufactured, Packaged and
Shipped in North Carolina, USA
All of our conversion kits are manufactured, packaged and shipped from our warehouse right here in Roxoboro, NC, USA. We believe in providing the highest quality parts, such as premium springs, to ensure our customers only need to buy the right product once.
Features & Benefits
Strutmasters Conversion Kits Save Money, Time and Headaches
2007-2012 Cadillac Escalade Rear Air Suspension Conversion Kit 2WD And 4WD (GC2RB) is the perfect solution to your air suspension problems. Designed to be very affordable, you can convert your air suspension to use standard.
Our Conversion Kits are built to improve the performance and stability of your ride. Converting to a non-air suspension system gives you a more reliable ride.
Our kits don't require any major modifications to your vehicle to install.
Only Strutmasters offers premium springs on our conversion kits. Notice the difference with a better, smoother ride!
All of our kits come with easy to install instructions so you or your mechanic can get your car up and running faster than ever.
Why Choose Strutmasters Instead Of Those Other Guys
Suspension Components List
Performance You Can’t Find Elsewhere
Made With Premium Springs
American Made Parts,
Get Your Parts When You Need Them
Fast Shipping Guaranteed
Professional Assistance and ASE Certified Tech Support
Those Other Guys Don't Offer
Learn Why Strutmasters Kits Are The Only Choice For You
Watch videos to help you make the right decision when purchasing the best conversion kit for your vehicle.
Real Customers, Real Reviews
Read reviews from people just like you looking for the perfect solution for their suspension needs.
The rear conversion kit worked wonders on the ride of my wife’s 2010 Escalade. My shop is having a little issue getting the resistors in place correctly but they feel like they can get it right.
Donielle was very helpful when I called to inquire on your product. She answered all of my questions and I felt like I was making the right move to improve the ride of our vehicle and the best value.
Ready to Order
Don't wait another minute to get your vehicle running in top condition. Order now to save big!