- 1969-1991 Chevrolet Blazer 4WD
- 1973-1991 Chevrolet Blazer 2WD
- 1988-1998 Chevrolet C-1500 2WD
- 1973-1987 Chevrolet K-10 4WD
- 1988-1998 Chevrolet K-1500 4WD
- 1999-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD & 4WD
- 2001-2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD 2WD & 4WD
- 1969-1991 GMC Jimmy 4WD
- 1973-1991 GMC Jimmy 2WD
- 1988-1998 GMC C-1500 2WD
- 1973-1998 GMC K-1500 4WD
- 1999-2007 GMC Sierra 1500 2WD & 4WD
- 2001-2005 GMC Sierra HD 2WD & 4WD
- Requires 6" Between Tire And Frame
- Regular, Extended And Crew Cab
- Air Lift RideControl adjustable air spring kits provide up to 2000 pounds of leveling capacity. Do not exceed the manufacturer's Gross Vehicle Rating.
- To make this kit complete, Add a Compressor to your system.
Additional Suspension Information
Why Choose Ride Control Air Springs KitReady to Order
The Air Lift RideControl Kit will add up to 2,000 lbs. of leveling capacity on your Chevrolet GMC C-1500 K1500 K-10 Silverado Sierrra 1500. This is a full kit with everything you need for a quick and easy installation. Only takes about 2 hours to install.
How Can This Load-Leveling Kit...Ready to Order
Fix Chevrolet GMC C-1500 K1500 K-10 Silverado Sierrra 1500 Suspension problems?
The RideControl air springs simply bolt right on top of your leaf spring packs! This kit reduces roll, sway, and bottoming-out. Each kit comes complete with air lines, fittings, brackets, and mounting hardware. Unlike other load-leveling kits out there that simply lift your vehicle’s back end, the air springs do not change your height or your ride quality. Towing kits that are designed to lift your Chevrolet GMC C-1500 K1500 K-10 Silverado Sierrra 1500 vehicle can be a nuisance without a heavy load on the vehicle as it can cause an unsavory rake that forces some people to uninstall it whenever they are not towing. With the Air Lift RideControl kit, you can simply install it and leave it without anyone ever noticing; until you start to tow that is!
Prevent Chevrolet GMC C-1500 K1500 K-10 Silverado Sierrra 1500 Future Repair Costs
Avoid damaging your Chevrolet GMC C-1500 K1500 K-10 Silverado Sierrra 1500 suspension when towing with the Air Lift RideControl load-leveling kit. A simple installation process will ensure you save the life of your coil springs and your rear shocks while simultaneously help protect you against bottoming-out while towing or hauling. The RideControl kit is an above-average product at a great price!
This Load-Leveling Kit FitsReady to Order
1969-2005 Chevrolet GMC C-1500 K1500 K-10 Silverado Sierrra 1500
Product NotesReady to Order
Ready to Order!?
Don't wait another minute to get your car running in top condition. Order now!
Related Air Suspension Videos
Click any video below to review the Strutmasters video related to this or other products.