The Hummer H3 Air Suspension System is made up of two Air Spring Bags in the rear, which is inflated by the Air Suspension Compressor. Solenoids attached to the Air Spring Bags and also connected to the air Suspension Compressor are what allow the flow of air in and out of the bags. A Height Sensor tells the Control Module that the vehicle needs to be raised. The Hummer H3 Gas Shocks are both located in the front and rear of the vehicle. Strutmasters has many of these parts available for purchase. Strutmasters also has the Hummer H3 Air Suspension Conversion Kits available. These air suspension conversion kits eliminate the H3 Air Suspension completely and are guaranteed to last you a lifetime! These kits are in stock and ready to ship! We are “The Suspension Experts”.
Quick Facts: Understanding Hummer H3 Suspension Parts
- Hummer H3 Air suspension replacement parts like air springs, compressors, dryers, and solenoids are available so purists can keep their air suspension riding as smooth as the day they bought their vehicle.
- Hummer H3 Conversion kits allow you to replace your air suspension, electronic/magnetic suspension, or hydraulic suspension with a conventional coil spring suspension and save up to 75% over the cost of repairs. Strutmasters conversion kits are designed to bolt directly onto your vehicle without drilling or other modifications.
- Hummer H3 Lift kits help increase ground clearance and allow you to install taller tires for even more ground clearance. Lift kits are also available for specific Strutmasters conversion kits.
- Hummer H3 Load leveling kits compensate for rear end sag when towing heavy loads. Keeping your vehicle level helps you to maintain control when you are towing.
- Hummer H3 Shock absorbers and struts absorb the impact on your suspension and help keep the tires firmly planted on the road. Replace them every 50,000 miles for the best ride possible.
- Hummer H3 Strut mounts wear out just like any other suspension component and need to be replaced when you replace your struts. We carry new mounts for every strut we sell.
Hummer H3 Suspension Parts You Can Trust
Get fast, same day shipping on any products in stock when you order before 3 p.m. Eastern on any normal business day. No matter what you suspension needs, Strutmasters has you covered. In addition to our own high quality conversion kits, we carry a wide variety of products from industry leaders like Air Lift, Monroe, Rancho, ReadyLIFT, and SuperSprings. Need help finding your suspension solution? Trust The Suspension Experts® to help you find the right solution for you and save you money on your suspension repairs. Give Strutmasters a call at 866-597-2397 today.