Leaf Helper Spring
LP-25 Leaf Kit
LP-25 Leaf Kit; 2500 lbs. Capacity; 3 Leaf Stack; Mounting Hardware Kit Is Required;
- Adjustable Length: Yes
- Color: Silver Hammertone
- Material: Steel
- Mounting Hardware Included: No
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Illustrated Step By Step Instructions
- Zinc Plated Hardware/Brackets For High Quality Finish
- Long Life
- Required To Mount Helper Springs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Hellwig LP-25 Helper Spring set the standard for all other aftermarket helper springs. Featuring a Fulltime Spring Rate design it is the workhorse of the Hellwig Spring line. This is ideal for fleet applications or vehicles that consistently carry a heavy load day in and day out.
Hellwig Products was founded in 1946 after World War II and has remained family owned and operated to this day, manufacturing all of its steel products in California's Central Valley. In an era when many companies have moved production of their products overseas, Hellwig has remained steadfast in its commitment to produce its products in America. Thanks to Hellwig's commitment to quality manufacturing and research and development it also produces sway bars and other suspension components for companies that are looking for the very best. Hellwig has also helped to grow and develop the automotive aftermarket as a founding member of SEMA, having attended the first ever SEMA show in Los Angeles in the basement of Dodger Stadium.