IN STOCK & SHIPS FAST!
SuperCoils; 475 lbs. Of Additional Capacity; Heavy Duty Replacement; Do Not Exceed GVWR;
- Sold as a pair left and right
- Requires no maintenance; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Heavy Duty Replacement Coil Spring
- 2058 Pounds Coil Capacity
- Replaces Overworked And Sagging Coil Springs
- Levels Sag And Increases Load Support
- Typical Installation Completed In Approximately 1-2 Hours
- Never Load Any Vehicle Beyond The Manufacturers GVWR
SuperCoils(R) are heavy duty replacement coil springs, designed to remedy sagging and overworked original equipment front and rear suspension coil springs. SuperCoils have a linear/constant spring rate consistent with other coil springs. SuperCoils actually replace original equipment, different from SuperSprings or SumoSprings that work in conjunction with and enhance original equipment.
Established in 1996, SuperSprings International has been innovating suspension with one goal in mind: to make the journey better. From trucks and trailers to jeeps and RVs, we design, manufacture, and support all of our suspension solutions in the U.S.A. Our products don't require maintenance and are backed by a lifetime warranty. This is suspension that works.