IN STOCK & SHIPS FAST!
Leaf Helper Spring
Pro Series Helper Springs
Pro Series Helper Springs; 2500 lbs. Capacity; Hammer Tone Powder Coat Finish; Simple Bolt On Installation;
- Adjustable Length: Yes
- Color: Silver Hammertone
- Material: Steel
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Enables Trucks To Carry Loads w/More Stability/Control
- Fast Easy Bolt On Installation
- Includes Heavy Duty Hardware
- Progressive Rate Leaves Do Not Affect Ride When Unloaded
- Set It/Forget It
- High Quality Spring Steel Leaves
- Adds New Life To Old Springs
- Zinc Plated Hardware/Brackets For High Quality Finish
- Long Life
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Silent Support System Series up to 2500 lbs. Level Load capacity. Great for 1/2, 3/4 and 1-ton applications. Over axle mounting design makes for a quick and easy installation. ATTENTION: IF EQUIPPED WITH FACTORY CONTACT OVERLOAD SPRINGS CHECK VEHICLE FITMENT ABOVE FOR SPECIFIC INFORMATION ON YOUR YEAR AND MODEL VEHICLE.
Hellwig Products was founded in 1946 after World War II and has remained family owned and operated to this day, manufacturing all of its steel products in California's Central Valley. In an era when many companies have moved production of their products overseas, Hellwig has remained steadfast in its commitment to produce its products in America. Thanks to Hellwig's commitment to quality manufacturing and research and development it also produces sway bars and other suspension components for companies that are looking for the very best. Hellwig has also helped to grow and develop the automotive aftermarket as a founding member of SEMA, having attended the first ever SEMA show in Los Angeles in the basement of Dodger Stadium.