2011-2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Air Suspension Conversion/Delete Kit with Module for 2WD V6 Engines (JC14FM)
IN STOCK & SHIPS FAST!
Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 9 PM
Saturday: 9 AM - 6 PM
- OEM Numbers
Convert Your Problematic Factory Suspension To A Coil Spring Suspension End Your Air Suspension Problems Forever...Strutmasters 2011-2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4 Wheel Suspension Conversion System is the perfect solution to your air suspension problems. Designed to be very affordable, you can convert your ENTIRE factory air suspension system to use our exclusive premium coil springs, struts and shocks for LESS than the price of replacing one air system component at the dealer. This kit also includes the warning light module needed to eliminate the suspension warning light from your dashboard. If you have the 5.7L Overland model, you will need our JC14FML kit to level the front of the vehicle.
Conversion Kit Features & Benefits
- Saves Money
- All New Components
- Great Ride Quality
- More Reliable Than Complicated Air Suspensions
- No Modifications Required, Easy To Install
Air Suspension Conversion System Includes
- 2 Fully Assembled Front Struts with Premium Steel Coil Springs
- 2 Premium American-made Steel Coil Springs
- 2 Premium Rear Shocks
- All Necessary Hardware
- Suspension Warning Light Fix Module
- Detailed Instructions Including Pictures and Diagrams
This Product Fits
- 2011-2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee V6 2WD Only. 4x4 models need JC14FL
- Note - This kit will not work with SRT trim level
- Note - This kit will not work with Diesel or V8 engines. You will need the JC14FML kit.
- Note - If you have the 5.7L Overland model, you will need the JC14FML kit to level the front of the vehicle.