2011-2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Air Suspension Conversion/Delete Kit with Module for 4x4 3.6L V6, V8 and 3.0 Diesel Engines (JC14FML)
IN STOCK & SHIPS FAST!
Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 9 PM
Saturday: 9 AM - 6 PM
- OEM Numbers
Convert Your Problematic Factory Suspension To A Coil Spring Suspension End Your Air Suspension Problems Forever...
Strutmasters' 4-wheel suspension conversion system with a suspension warning light module and front leveling kit is the perfect solution to your Jeep Grand Cherokee air suspension problems. Our kits are designed to be long-lasting and affordable. You can convert your ENTIRE factory air suspension system to use our premium coil springs, struts and shocks for LESS than the price of replacing one air system component at the dealer. This kit features a warning light fix module to eliminate your dashboard suspension light.
If you have the 5.7L or larger Hemi V8 or 3.0L V6 DOHC 24V DIESEL, this is the kit you need to level the front end of the vehicle.
Conversion System Features
- Saves Money
- All New Components
- Great Ride Quality
- More Reliable Than Complicated Air Suspensions
- No Modifications Required, Easy To Install
Air Suspension Conversion System Includes
- 2 Fully Assembled Front Strut Units With Premium Steel Coil Springs
- 2 Premium American-Made Steel Coil Springs
- 2 Premium Rear Shocks
- Suspension Warning Light Module
- All Necessary Hardware
- Detailed Instructions Including Pictures and Diagrams
This Product Fits
- 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- If you have the V6 4X4 or the 5.7L or larger Hemi V8, this is the kit that will work for your vehicle.
- This kit DOES NOT FIT the SRT trim level
- For this kit WITHOUT the warning light module, use JC14FL