2007-2014 Lincoln Navigator Standard Length 4 Wheel Air Suspension Conversion Kit with Module (FX34FM)
IN STOCK & SHIPS FAST!
Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 9 PM
Saturday: 9 AM - 6 PM
- OEM Numbers
Convert Your Expensive Air Suspension To Our Exclusive Coil Spring Suspension. End Your Air Suspension Problems Forever ...2007-2014 (2WD and 4WD models) Navigator Air Strut To Passive Coil Over Strut Conversion is the perfect solution to your air suspension problems. Designed to be very affordable, you can convert your ENTIRE air suspension to use Strutmasters passive struts and coil springs for less than the price of replacing just ONE Original Equipment air strut at the dealer.
Conversion System Features
- Saves Money
- All New Components
- Brings Vehicle Back To Original Ride Height
- More Reliable Than Air Suspensions
- No Modifications, Easy To Install
- Premium Springs
Air Suspension Conversion System Includes
- Full Assembled Front Struts
- Fully Assembled Rear Struts
- Premium Steel Coil Springs
- Suspension Warning Light Elimination Module
- All Necessary Hardware
- Detailed Instructions
This Conversion Kit Fits2007-2014 Lincoln Navigator
- Fits 2WD and 4WD vehicles
- Suspension Warning Light Elimination module works for vehicle equipped with air suspension in the rear ONLY
- Message will state "Air Suspension Off"