2003-2006 Mercedes-Benz SL500 4-Wheel Hydraulic Suspension Conversion/Delete Kit With Light Fix and Camber Bolts (MX14FMCK)
IN STOCK & SHIPS FAST!
Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 9 PM
Saturday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Convert Your Expensive Factory Suspension To A Passive Coil Spring Suspension. End Your Active Hydraulic Suspension Problems Forever...Strutmasters 2003-2006 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Four Wheel Active Hydraulic Suspension To Passive Suspension Conversion System with Camber Bolts is the perfect solution to your expensive and complicated suspension problems. Designed to be very affordable, you can convert your ENTIRE electronically-controlled hydraulic suspension to use passive struts and coil springs for less than the price of replacing ONE Original Equipment strut at the dealer.
Conversion Kit Features
- Saves Money
- All New Components
- Rides Great
- No Modifications Required To Install
- More Reliable Than Original Equipment Hydraulic Suspensions
- Premium American-Made Coil Springs
- Suspension Warning Light Elimination Module
Active Hydraulic Suspension Conversion System Includes
- 2 Completely Assembled FRONT Struts
- 2 Completely Assembled REAR Struts
- 2 Camber Kits for alignment after the conversion is installed
- Features Premium American-Made Coil Springs
- Module To Shut Off Suspension Warning Light
- Detailed Installation Instructions
This Conversion Kit Fits2002 Mercedes Benz SL500, 2003 Mercedes Benz SL500, 2004 Mercedes Benz SL500, 2005 Mercedes SL500, 2006 Mercedes Benz SL500, 2007 Mercedes Benz SL500, 2008 Mercedes Benz SL 500, 2009 Mercedes Benz SL500, 2010 Mercedes Benz SL500, 2011 Mercedes Benz SL500, 2012 Mercedes Benz SL500
- This Kit INCLUDES The Light Fix Module
- This Kit includes Camber kits to assist with alignment after the vehicle's suspension has been converted.
- Strutmasters recommends an alignment after any and all suspension repairs.