Fox 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Stabilizer
Fox 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Stabilizer; Extended 20.440 in.; Collapse 13.300 in.; Stroke 7.140 in.;
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Bottom Mount: ES3
- Collapsed Length: 13.300 in.
- Color: Aluminum
- Extended Length: 20.440 in.
- Position: Front
- Reservoir Type: Internal Floating Piston (IFP)
- Series: Performance
- Shock Stroke: 7.140 in.
- Size: 2 in.
- Top Mount: BP4
- Type: Stabilizer
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: ! Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Performance Tuned For Vehicle Specific Application
- Durable Powder Coated Seamless Alloy Body
- IFP Separates Oil From High-Pressure Nitrogen Gas
- Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
- 100% Serviceable And Tunable For Longer Lifespan
- Teflon-Lined Heat-Treated Spherical Bearings
- Redundant Sealing System/Long Lasting Performance
FOX Performance Series 2.0 IFP stabilizer uses the same advanced damping technology contained in our Performance Series shocks to tame steering feedback from even the most aggressive tires.
For 35 years, FOX Racing Shox has been the industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs and off-road cars and trucks. In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX Racing Shox equipped vehicles and racers have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in; from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar. Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX Racing Shox from every other suspension company.