The off-road capability of the Jeep Wrangler JL offers drivers a chance at real adventure. But what if you could get even more? The new JRi performance shock kit for the Wrangler JL can help you unlock the full potential of your Jeep. Here’s how.
What Are JRi Performance Shocks?
JRi performance shocks are an upgrade for your vehicle’s factory suspension in both on and off-road settings. Using advanced nitrogen pressurized monotube shocks, they offer a significant improvement in handling, stability, and comfort.
Why You Should Upgrade Your Jeep Wrangler JL Shocks
The factory suspension is like most other factory components—it’s fine for the most part. But owners of the Wrangler JL have noted a few issues:
- Soft handling: JL owners have complained about the steering feeling somewhat soft and “drifty.”
- Bumpy ride: Some drivers report feeling more bumps and dips from the road and off-road surfaces than they had expected.
- Limited wheel travel: Wrangler drivers have mentioned that the factory suspension doesn’t allow for much vertical wheel travel, which is important in off-road settings.
- Shaky ride: Another common issue reported by JL owners is a slightly shaky feeling at high speeds.
About The Jeep Wrangler JL “Death Wobble”
A problem called the “death wobble” has been a noted concern with the Jeep Wrangler JL. This happens when a tire catches a groove in the road, pothole, or some other road hazard and causes the steering components and the body of the vehicle to shake.
Jeep says that as scary as the “death wobble” may feel, it doesn’t present a safety concern. The company also says that the issue is caused by the factory suspension and has worked to correct the issue in later models.
For anyone who has experienced this situation, fixing it could be the main reason to upgrade your suspension.
JRi Performance Shock Kit For Jeep Wrangler JL
To help Jeep owners combat these issues, the team at JRi engineered one of its performance shock upgrade kits for the Wrangler JL. This kit fully replaces the suspension at all four wheels, offering a considerable improvement to the vehicle’s handling, reliability, stability, and comfort.
Priced at just under $1,200, you’ll have a hard time finding a better bang for your buck when it comes to upgrades for your Jeep.
These performance shocks are based on the company’s celebrated racing line of dampers. Using pressurized nitrogen gas, they’ve been meticulously fine-tuned to provide the optimal ride and responsiveness for the Wrangler. Every kit is made in the USA to ensure quality manufacturing.
What’s Included In The Kit
Each JRi performance shock kit for the Wrangler JL includes everything you need to upgrade your entire suspension. Here’s what you’ll find in your kit:
- Two front nitrogen pressurized shocks: Made from aircraft-quality aluminum, these shocks offer long-lasting performance far into the future.
- Two rear nitrogen pressurized shocks: Precision-engineered, hand-built, and Dyno-tested to offer unparalleled performance and reliability.
- All necessary hardware: Every kit includes all the high-quality hardware you need to mount your new shocks.
Advantages of JRi Performance Shocks For Jeep Wrangler JL
These performance shocks offer some key advantages over the Jeep OEM suspension components:
- Improved shock absorption: Using pressurized gas allows the monotube shocks to provide the optimal amount of cushioning from bumps and dips on the road. The result is a much smoother, more comfortable ride.
- More responsive handling: Upgraded shocks offer tighter handling and better road feedback for more driver control.
- Additional wheel travel: These performance shocks allow for greater vertical travel, allowing for improved off-road capability.
- Improved stability: Another benefit of upgraded shocks is a much sturdier feeling on and off the road.
- No more death wobble: JRi performance shocks for your Jeep Wrangler JL almost completely eliminates the chances of experiencing a death wobble while driving.
- Guaranteed quality: Every kit comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty that covers any material defects.
Upgrade Your Wrangler To JRi Shocks Today
JRi performance shocks offer you the chance to make your Wrangler JL safer, more capable, and simply more fun to drive. For less than the cost of a set of off-road tires, you can see a dramatic improvement in your Jeep’s overall driveability and comfort.
Purchase your kit using one of the links above if you’re ready. Still have questions? Call our Suspension Experts at 866-722-1707. They’ll be happy to fill you in on whatever you need to know and line you up with exactly the kit and any other items you may need or want.