2007-2013 Acura MDX (AWD) 4-Wheel Active Electronic Suspension Conversion/Delete Kit with Suspension Light Module (AC14FM)
IN STOCK & SHIPS FAST!
Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 9 PM
Saturday: 9 AM - 6 PM
- OEM Numbers
Convert Your Electronic Shocks and Struts To Our Exclusive Passive Suspension System. End Your Expensive Suspension Problems Forever...Strutmasters' 2007-2013 Acura MDX (AWD) Active Electronic To Passive Suspension Conversion is the perfect solution to your Acura ADS suspension problems. Designed to be very affordable, you can convert your ENTIRE factory ADS electronic suspension to use our passive (non-electronic) struts and coil springs for LESS than the price of replacing just ONE Original Equipment electronic strut. This kit also includes the light fix module needed to eliminate the suspension warning light after converting your suspension.
Conversion Kit Features and Benefits
- Saves Money
- All New Components
- Great Ride Quality
- More Reliable Than Electronic Suspensions
- No Modifications, Easy To Install
- Premium Steel Coil Springs
Suspension Conversion Kit Includes
- 2 Completely Assembled Front Struts With Premium Steel Coil Springs
- 2 Passive Shock Absorbers For The Rear
- Suspension Warning Light Elimination Module
- All Necessary Hardware
- Detailed Installation Instructions
This Conversion Kit Fits
- 2007 Acura MDX, 2008 Acura MDX, 2009 Acura MDX, 2010 Acura MDX, 2011 Acura MDX, 2012 Acura MDX, 2013 Acura MDX
- Note - This kit is designed for 2007-2013 MDX All-Wheel Drive models equipped with the Sport Package and electronic suspension components.
- Note - If you also need the camber alignment bolts for your 2007-2013 Acura MDX, use kit AC14FMCK.