IN STOCK & SHIPS FAST!
Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 9 PM
Saturday: 9 AM - 6 PM
- Why Strutmasters
- OEM Numbers
Convert Your Air Suspension To A Coil Spring Suspension. End Your Air Suspension Problems Forever...Strutmasters 2011-2013 Infiniti QX56 Suspension Conversion Kit is the perfect solution to your air suspension problems. Designed to be very affordable while still providing a comfortable ride, you can convert your air suspension to use standard shocks and coil springs for less than the price of replacing one air strut. Plus, all of our kits include detailed step-by-step instructions to ensure smooth installation.
Conversion Kit Features
- Saves Money
- All New Components
- More Reliable Than Air Suspensions
- No Modifications Required To Install
- Easy To Install
- Higher-rated Coil Springs
Air Suspension Conversion Kit Includes
- 2 Rear Coil Springs
- 2 Rear Shock Absorbers
- All Necessary Hardware
- Detailed Installation Instructions
This Conversion Kit Fits
2011 Infiniti QX56, 2012 Infiniti QX56, 2013 Infiniti QX56
- Replacement for Rear Air Shocks ONLY
- Fits both AWD and RWD Models
- If your vehicle has Hydraulic Body Motion Control, you need to purchase Kit QX14F instead which includes replacement struts for the front.
We have already seen the assortment of parts that construct the air suspension system. Our conversion kit gets rid of having to depend on all of those parts functioning correctly and in sync. This conversion kit consists of (2) premium rear shocks and (2) new rear coil springs. The conversion not only saves you time and frustration, it saves you lots of money.
E62111LA7B, E62106GW7B, 550201LA8C, E62101LA7A, E62101LA8A