2011-2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Air Suspension Conversion/Delete Kit with Camber Alignment Kit (JC14FCK)
IN STOCK & SHIPS FAST!
Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 9 PM
Saturday: 9 AM - 6 PM
- OEM Numbers
Convert Your Problematic Factory Suspension To A Coil Spring Suspension End Your Air Suspension Problems Forever...Strutmasters 2011-2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4 Wheel Suspension Conversion System is the perfect solution to your air suspension problems. Designed to be very affordable, you can convert your ENTIRE factory air suspension system to use our exclusive premium coil springs, struts and shocks for LESS than the price of replacing one air system component at the dealer. This suspension conversion also includes the camber alignment kit. Strutmasters recommends always having an alignment done after any suspension repair. If you have the 5.7L Overland model, you will need JC14FCKL to level the front of the vehicle.
Conversion System Features
- Saves Money
- All New Components
- Great Ride Quality
- More Reliable Than Complicated Air Suspensions
- No Modifications Required, Easy To Install
Air Suspension Conversion System Includes
- 2 Fully Assembled Front Strut Units With Premium Steel Coil Springs
- 2 Premium American Made Steel Coil Springs
- 2 Premium Rear Shocks
- All Necessary Hardware
- Detailed Instructions Including Pictures and Diagrams
- Camber Alignment kit (one per wheel)
This Product Fits
- 2011-2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- This kit will not work with Diesel or V8 engines. You will need JC14FCKL
- If you have the 5.7L Overland model, you will need JC14FCKL to level the front of the vehicle.
- This kit will not work with SRT trim level