Convert Your Air Suspension To A Coil Spring Suspension. End Your Air Suspension Problems Forever...
2013-2018 Dodge Ram 1500 Air Suspension Conversion Kit With Light Fix Module (DR14FM). This is the perfect solution to your air suspension problems. Designed to be very affordable, you can convert your air suspension to use standard shocks and coil springs for less than the price of replacing one air strut.
Strutmasters, the leader in suspension conversion systems for over 20 years, has done it again with money-saving products for owners of 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 1500 series trucks.
Like all active suspensions, the factory air suspension system on the Ram Trucks are eventually going to fail. Ram owners tell us that extremely cold and hot temperatures lead to air system failure in just a few years.
Cracks develop in the rubber air springs in the front and rear of the vehicle and cause leaks in the system – which in turn makes the onboard compressor run until it can no longer make enough air to keep the vehicle lifted.
Replacing the rear air springs and front air struts along with a new air compressor can run into the thousands with Original Equipment repairs at a dealer. Even using inferior aftermarket air replacement parts will cost Dodge Ram owners a mint.
Strutmasters solves the problem once and for all with our complete suspension conversion system. We use local vehicles at our family-owned facility in North Carolina to design a passive suspension system that does not rely on electronics and high-dollar air parts. Our conversion system uses high-quality American-made coil springs, struts and shocks to deliver an outstanding ride at a great low price.
The complete suspension conversion system for the 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram Trucks allows owners to enjoy their truck without worrying about air suspension failure again. Plus, you can tow and use the vehicle just like you always did within the normal manufacturer guidelines.
Save big and put your Dodge Ram air suspension headaches behind you once and for all with Strutmasters!
Conversion Kit Features
- Saves Money
- All New Components
- More Reliable Than Air Suspensions
- No Modifications Required To Install
- Easy To Install
- Higher-rated Coil Springs
Air Suspension Conversion Kit Includes
- 2 Complete Strut Assemblies
- 2 Rear Coil Springs
- 2 Rear Shocks
- 1 Light Fix module
This Conversion Kit Fits
2013 Dodge Ram 1500, 2014 Dodge Ram 1500, 2015 Dodge Ram 1500, 2016 Dodge Ram 1500, 2017 Dodge Ram 1500, 2018 Dodge Ram 1500
- Kit only fits models with Factory 18 and 20 inch wheels
- Does not work on the Rebel Trim Package
- Fits the Gas and Diesel models
- Comes With Light Fix Module
- NOTE - Light Fix Module Not Recommended if No Warning Light is Active (Use DR14F instead)
- NOTE - While towing a trailer with electronic brakes, parking assist light may flicker and trailer brake display light may flicker. Once the trailer is disconnected and the key is cycled the lights will return to normal.