IN STOCK & SHIPS FAST!
- Shows Individual Spring Pressure
- Requires A Pressure-Based Calibration To Be Performed From The App
- Used In Conjunction With A Pressure Sensor Kit
- Uses The Same Touchpad+
- Can Easily Be Used With VU4 Using ¼ NPT to ⅛ NPT Reducers
- Can Easily Be Used With ENDO-VT or Any Other Manifold By Placing Pressure Sensor Tee Inline Between Valve And Springs
Pressure+ vs Height+
To give you a better idea of the differences between the Pressure+ and Height+ systems, let’s look at some pros and cons when comparing.
- The Pressure+ Kit Is Easier To Install Than Height Sensors
- The Pressure+ Kit Has Less Moving Components That Can Be Broken
- The Pressure+ Kit Is Several Hundred Dollars Less Expensive
- Uses Same Straight-To-Target Adjustment Style As Height-Based Kit
- The Height+ Kit Has A More Accurate Method Of Getting To The Desired Height
- The Pressure+ Kit Will Not Adjust For Changes In Load
The Pressure+ kit includes one harness and four pressure sensors.
Already have a VU4 manifold and looking to install Pressure+ (while possibly replacing your height sensors with these pressure sensors)? You'll want to order 4 of these inline tees to make your install a breeze.