Coil Over Shock Absorber
Fox 3.0 Factory Series Internal Bypass Coilover Reservoir Adjustable
Fox 3.0 Factory Series Internal Bypass Coilover Reservoir Adjustable; Extended 29.12 in.; Collapsed 21.15 in.; Stroke 7.97 in.;
- Adjuster Type: Quick Switch Technology (QS3) - Compression and Rebound
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Bottom Mount: Eyelet
- Reservoir Type: Remote
- Series: Factory Race
- Shock Stroke: 7.990 in.
- Size: 3 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: ! Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Packed With 35 Years Of Race Winning Technology
- Durable Zinc Plated Seamless Alloy Body
- Industry-Leading 17-4 H900 Stainless Steel Shaft
- ORB O-Ring Port Fittings Deliver A Superior Seal
- Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
- 100% Serviceable And Tunable For Longer Lifespan
- Teflon-Lined Heat-Treated Spherical Bearings
- Redundant Sealing System/Long Lasting Performance
Developed from our off-road race shocks, FOX Factory Race Series combines race-proven technology with new, cutting-edge features to provide enhanced ride-quality and winning damping performance you can bolt onto your truck or SUV.
For 35 years, FOX Racing Shox has been the industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs and off-road cars and trucks. In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX Racing Shox equipped vehicles and racers have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in; from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar. Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX Racing Shox from every other suspension company.