Fox 3.0 Factory Series Internal Bypass Piggyback Shock Adjustable
Fox 3.0 Factory Series Internal Bypass Piggyback Shock Adjustable; 2 Pcs.; Extended 31.15 in.; Collapsed 18.98 in.; Stroke 12.17 in.;
- Adjuster Type: Quick Switch Technology (QS3) - Compression and Rebound
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Bottom Mount: Eyelet
- Collapsed Length: 18.980
- Extended Length: 31.150 in.
- Reservoir Type: Piggyback
- Series: Factory Race
- Shock Stroke: 12.170 in.
- Size: 3 in.
- Top Mount: Eyelet
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: ! Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Performance Tuned For Vehicle Specific Application
- Aluminum Body Dissipates Heat Faster Than Steel
- Multiple Internal Damping Zones
- External Reservoir System Dissipates Heat Fast
- Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
Developed from our off-road race shocks, FOX Factory Race Series combines race-proven technology with new, cutting-edge features to provide enhanced ride-quality and winning damping performance you can bolt onto your truck or SUV.
For 35 years, FOX Racing Shox has been the industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs and off-road cars and trucks. In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX Racing Shox equipped vehicles and racers have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in; from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar. Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX Racing Shox from every other suspension company.