Fox 2.5 Factory Series Reservoir Shock Set
Fox 2.5 Factory Series Reservoir Shock Set; Adjustable; DSC Adjuster; Extended 30.300 in.; Collapsed 18.430 in.; Stroke 11.870 in.;
- Adjuster Type: DSC - Dual Speed Compression
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Bottom Mount: ES3
- Collapsed Length: 18.430 in.
- Color: Aluminum
- Extended Length: 30.300 im.
- Reservoir Type: Piggyback
- Shock Stroke: 11.870 in.
- Size: 2.5 in.
- Top Mount: Eyelet
- Type: Smooth Body Shock
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: ! Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Performance Tuned For Vehicle Specific Application
- Durable Zinc Plated Seamless Alloy Body
- External Reservoir System Dissipates Heat Fast
- Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
Developed from our off-road race shocks, FOX Performance Elite Series combines race-proven technology with new, cutting-edge features to provide all the adjustability and capacity needed to take on serious off-roading in your Jeep.
For 35 years, FOX Racing Shox has been the industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs and off-road cars and trucks. In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX Racing Shox equipped vehicles and racers have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in; from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar. Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX Racing Shox from every other suspension company.