Fox 2.0 Factory Series Air Shock
Fox 2.0 Factory Series Air Shock; 2.0 X 16.0; 1-1/4 in. Shaft; Black/Zinc; Extended 39.83 in.; Collapsed 23.83 in.; Stroke 16.0 in.;
- Body Material: Steel
- Bottom Mount: Eyelet
- Collapsed Length: 23.830 in.
- Color: Steel
- Extended Length: 39.830 in.
- Reservoir Type: Emulsion
- Series: Factory Race
- Shaft Diameter: 1.250 in.
- Shock Stroke: 16.000 in.
- Size: 2 in.
- Top Mount: Eyelet
- Type: Air Shock
- Valving: 40/90
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: ! Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Packed With 35 Years Of Race Winning Technology
- Durable Zinc Plated Seamless Alloy Body
- FOX Racing Oil Developed For Ultimate Performance
- Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
- 100% Serviceable And Tunable For Longer Lifespan
- Teflon-Lined Heat-Treated Spherical Bearings
- Redundant Sealing System/Long Lasting Performance
FOX devotes countless hours of research and development to design race-winning suspension that withstands incredible punishment and provides consistent performance you can rely on. Regardless of whether you are flying high over the desert or struggling to stick to a rock face on an off-camber climb, our shocks will give you the damping performance, suspension control and proper spring rate to get the job done.
For 35 years, FOX Racing Shox has been the industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs and off-road cars and trucks. In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX Racing Shox equipped vehicles and racers have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in; from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar. Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX Racing Shox from every other suspension company.