Fox Factory Inc 980-24-959 Shock Absorber Front for 1999-2013 Chevrolet Chevrolet/GMC Trucks & SUVs w/ 0 - 1 inches Lift
IN STOCK & SHIPS FAST!
Fox 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body Reservoir Shock
Fox 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body Reservoir Shock; Aluminum; Extended 15.80 in.; Collapsed 10.70 in.; Stroke 5.1 in.;
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: ! Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Packed With 35 Years Of Race Winning Technology
- Performance Tuned For Vehicle Specific Application
- Aluminum Body Dissipates Heat Faster Than Steel
- IFP Separates Oil From High-Pressure Nitrogen Gas
- Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
- FOX Racing Oil Developed For Ultimate Performance
- Large Heavy-Duty Hard Chrome 5/8 Inch Shaft
- Hour Glass Bushings Allow Increased Articulation
FOX Performance Series shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your Truck or SUV. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
For 35 years, FOX Racing Shox has been the industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs and off-road cars and trucks. In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX Racing Shox equipped vehicles and racers have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in; from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar. Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX Racing Shox from every other suspension company.