Fox 2.0 Performance Series TS Stabilizer
Fox 2.0 Performance Series TS Stabilizer; Aluminum; Extended 23.220 in.; Collapsed 15.026 in.; Stroke 8.194 in.; Axle Mount;
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Bottom Mount: Axle
- Collapsed Length: 15.026 in.
- Color: Aluminum
- Extended Length: 23.220 in.
- Position: N/A
- Reservoir Type: Internal Floating Piston (IFP)
- Series: Performance
- Shock Stroke: 8.194 in.
- Size: 2 in.
- Top Mount: Eyelet
- Type: Stabilizer
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: ! Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Through Shaft Stabilizer
- Performance Tuned For Vehicle Specific Application
- Aluminum Body Dissipates Heat Faster Than Steel
- IFP Separates Oil From High-Pressure Nitrogen Gas
- Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
FOX Performance Series 2.0 through shaft stabilizers use a unique compact design that eliminates the cost and complexity of dual opposing stabilizers, taming your Jeep's steering feedback from even the most aggressive tires.
For 35 years, FOX Racing Shox has been the industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs and off-road cars and trucks. In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX Racing Shox equipped vehicles and racers have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in; from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar. Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX Racing Shox from every other suspension company.