Fox Factory Inc 985-24-186 Fox 2.0 Factory Series Smooth Body Reservoir Shock Rear for 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler w/ 3.5 - 4 inches Lift
IN STOCK & SHIPS FAST!
Fox 2.0 Factory Series Smooth Body Reservoir Shock
Fox 2.0 Factory Series Smooth Body Reservoir Shock; Extended 30.59 in.; Collapsed 18.4 in.; Stroke 12.19 in.;
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Bottom Mount: Eyelet
- Collapsed Length: 18.400 in.
- Extended Length: 30.590 in.
- Reservoir Type: Remote
- Series: Performance
- Shock Stroke: 12.190 in.
- Size: 2 in.
- Top Mount: Eyelet
- Type: Smooth Body Shock
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: ! Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Packed With 35 Years Of Race Winning Technology
- Performance Tuned For Vehicle Specific Application
- Durable Zinc Plated Seamless Alloy Body
- External Reservoir System Dissipates Heat Fast
- Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
- 100% Serviceable And Tunable For Longer Lifespan
- Teflon-Lined Heat-Treated Spherical Bearings
- Redundant Sealing System/Long Lasting Performance
FOX Performance Series shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your Jeep. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
For 35 years, FOX Racing Shox has been the industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs and off-road cars and trucks. In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX Racing Shox equipped vehicles and racers have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in; from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar. Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX Racing Shox from every other suspension company.